for Making a bang

6/20/2015 c2 countrylovinfangirl
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
12/18/2014 c2 Lizabeth Black
Love this story very much so please keep updating more chapters.
8/2/2011 c2 2sexyassassin666
Hello, i've got to say... I love Hadrian like this. To go from being a servant to his own family to being a wealthy heir, Its perfect for him. This way, he never has a need to hide his Slytherin side. I hope you continue with this story. I would love to read more. SO please, please, please. I beg of you. Continue to write and post chapters. If you do continue, are you planning on him going to Hogwarts? Maybe have a private tutor when his magick manifests. I dislike the stories when he goes and hes completely unprepared. Maybe thats why i like the HP Addams family X-overs so much. lolz! Once again, great story.

~Honor Lynn.
1/31/2011 c2 3Leticia Moriarty
interesting story
11/20/2010 c2 1Night Kiryuu
awesome chapter ,but

arg!

whats with the cliff hangers? they're killing me.
11/20/2010 c1 Night Kiryuu
ooooh

i wonder what happens next...
5/11/2010 c2 bananacupcakes
Please continue :]
3/9/2010 c2 6Aussieshipwhore
i love it please update asap
2/24/2010 c2 Mickey
Keep writing I really like this story
2/19/2010 c2 Silvermane1
cool
2/17/2010 c2 1Eriklover101
good story hope to see more.
2/13/2010 c2 7black-hurt17
drool * slash mater? maybe? harry with warren(angel winges) harry maybe with angel wings too, they would fit good tohgetehr, unless you's against slash at which i will apologize
2/10/2010 c1 16ToBetasered
I suggest writing this story in pieces before posting them, it'll give you the chance to put everything down just the way you like it instead of simply cutting off midway in a cliffhanger when your attention strays.
2/10/2010 c2 1dead feather
Okay, ... this sounds interesting. Too bad I didn't understand much of what was going on.

Who are supposed to be Harry's real parents? Who is this woman and why was her car wrecked?

Are Harry's eyes red for why? (vermilion=orangered) Is he a mutant or does he have magic?

How long was the time jump?

Why isn't there any dialogue? or "...," signs to show.

What is this Elizabeth trying to prove? Does she really know Harry's real parents?
2/9/2010 c2 1kaza15zybo
Hey cant wait till it gets into it more, hope you update soon. :D
16 Page 1 2 Next »