for Dreams of the Dark

12/8/2012 c4 the damed
omg! prime kikd that man in tha ballz
3/9/2010 c8 Imperial warlord
That was alot of updates in one day.
3/8/2010 c8 3LotusMeSenpai
Cool ending; So...are Samus and Rundas going to be a pairing or what? That's what I read from it; anyway, great job! Can't wait for the sequel!
3/8/2010 c4 dood
pftt, BAHAHAHA! she kicked him in the BALLS! haha... you didn't realy discribe jons' face. only right there.
2/24/2010 c5 LotusMeSenpai

2/22/2010 c4 Imperial warlord
Awesome chapters.

That was fast work.
2/22/2010 c4 22S. A. Morley
Wow, is all I have to say.
2/22/2010 c3 S. A. Morley
AUGHH! I love these stories! My Thoughts of the Deceased story has a slight change on that ship... But oh well, we're different people, therefore we have different minds. Keep it up!
2/22/2010 c2 3LotusMeSenpai
Ha, this is getting good. Can't wait to see what happens next!
2/20/2010 c2 Imperial warlord
Awesome story it hard find a story on Dark Samas.
2/18/2010 c2 22S. A. Morley
AHH! That was awesome! I think Dark Samus is cool, but I still hate her for killing Rundas. Awesome, awesome, awesome, Archon. Keep up the good work!
2/11/2010 c1 S. A. Morley
AH! As much as I hate Dark Samus for killing Rundas, this was a freakin' amazing story! I loved it! Keep up the good work!
2/10/2010 c1 3LotusMeSenpai
Oh, suspense! Very cool story! I am glad to see that finally, someone is writing a story that portrays Dark Samus as she is, from her perspective. I can't wait to read more! :)
2/10/2010 c1 42DrkVrtx
Hmm, I understand what you've done here: moving between the finales of each of the Prime games quite smoothly from Dark Samus' POV. I notice that you've given DS a gender, specifically female, and I wonder if you're going to explore this since many considered Metroid Prime as an 'it' and the games do little to explain how Dark Samus becomes female as it refers to it as 'she'. Few - if any - fics involving DS discuss its gender in detail, maybe your take will differ.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service