for Nightingale

12/9/2017 c3 dragonlots
Locusts? There are all types of pests that can bother crops depending on is growing.
Watch Point of View shifts.
Otherwise, fun chapter
12/9/2017 c2 Dragonlots
All feedback given it so help you, as the writer, become a better writer.

Did they use their jet or regular airlines? If airlines, flight time would take around five times as there are no direct flights.
Second, depending on the time of year, that might be difficult due to storm chasers and other travelers. Tornado damage was mentioned and if there were the case, then the teams would still be in the area researching.
Kansas is sort of flat, depending on the area of the state. There are a lot of fields and tall grass. (Have traveled across the state many times.) Not to mention a high number of hawks.
I've been to the town being used, so I have some idea what it looks like. Important note for a writer as they need to know what the place looks like to make it believable.
12/9/2017 c1 Guest
I'm interested in the story and will keep reading. I'm a pro editor and I'm always interested in helping writers improve. Your opening is a bit weak and some of the language is not quite the way the characters talk. All in all though, an interesting concept.
1/15/2014 c3 red2013
Good crossover
9/10/2013 c3 Ano Nymous
Realy NIce.

Would appreciate a next chapter :)

Keep up the good work :D
4/19/2013 c3 JEREMY
HERE.

YOU MUST EXPAND.

NOW!
4/19/2013 c1 JEREMY
As I read this, I heard the theme songs form both these shows and blended them together.

The result was a fluid,seamless,and smooth mixture ,much like the story itself.

Thank you for this.
3/3/2013 c3 4GravekeeperBat
Aww, please continue this? It's looking really good!
7/15/2011 c3 19niver
This is a really interesting crossover!
6/6/2011 c3 23aerithsephy
Oh, pleease. Keep going on your story! I love it :)
6/3/2011 c3 inactiveaccount263
A really good story. You portray the BAU really well, but Scully and Mulder seem kind of rude. Really unlike them.
5/25/2011 c3 1Mitsuki Shigamatsu
What? What did they see in the field? Hurry up, the suspense is killing me!
1/22/2011 c2 7camerabugs
Oh come on, that just is not fair! You have to keep writing! I am totally hooked on this story. Please continue!
9/26/2010 c3 3SilverKit'sFire
okay, you've caught my interest. i'm a X-Files fan and it's really hard to find any good fics with Mulder and Scully but this one has potential. please keep the good stuff coming!

~SilverKit