FanFiction.Net
for A Shot from Nowhere

9/22/2018 c1 rosafleehart
THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST ONES I HAVE READ I HOPE TO READ MORE LIKE IT YOU ARE REALLY GOOD
12/17/2016 c1 rosa
I hope you write more like this it is a excellent piece
10/16/2016 c1 2Elise Deschat
good story...enjoyed the episode
6/17/2015 c1 Nursehhc
Georgi1961,
Loved this story. Well written and kept my attention throughout. For future reference... ambulances do not keep blood products with them. Blood has to be kept at certain temps and receivers of blood have to be typed and cross-matched before administration. Also, a case coming in the hospital in McCormick's condition would be evaluated and stabilized in ER before going directly to OR. Please keep writing these great stories. I'd read another one of yours in a heartbeat.
12/30/2013 c1 JD2747
Great story! You should write some for White Collar. Similar situation. Would love to see your stories there.
10/29/2011 c1 triple-m1978
Hi,

I like this story. It's really great.

You wrote: "Harper continued, "About six months ago, McCormick went undercover into Senegal's drug operation. Mark had gathered enough information to put many of his men inside, but Senegal was smart; he stayed clear. Mark wanted to nail him, but didn't realize his cover had been blown when Senegal agreed to meet him. They shot Mark up with a nearly lethal dose of heroin and left him for dead. We finally got him on attempted murder…luckily not on murder one. His trial is coming up next month. Unfortunately, he's been out on bail. We blew it this time. He should have had protection on Mark.""

Is this story written and where can I read it?

triple_m1978
4/21/2010 c1 1NickTonyK
Excellent story! Loved the action near the end!
2/13/2010 c1 17JeanneZ84
Georgi,I just loved this story from you.

I am happy to see a new Hardcastle And McCormick up.

I'm very pleased one of the new stories up is from you.

I just loved this story.There definantly was lots of emotion filled in the story.

I loved this storyand the fact that it was such a long story made it all the better.

Things always do work out well for these guys and I know it was kinda touch and go for a while but all was well again in the end.

Its always nice to read your stories.

JeanneZ84
2/12/2010 c1 221L.M.Lewis
I am so pleased to see you plunging in with a longer story, and may I must add right off the top that I really appreciate your approach, posting a 16K, fully-plotted story as one piece, complete.

The opening fully supports the title, with a bang-up scene that dives right into the action and leaves us wondering how things got to this pass. Great choice of structure.

Primarily Hardcastle POV pieces are less common and I like them. Frank is always a good addition and (no spoilers here) your use of ancillary characters from the canon was handled really well. I especially thought your choice of villains was a pip-didn't see it coming.

You gave Mark's inexplicable behavior a believable explanation-a big yay to that. And much as I enjoyed the Hardcastle bits, I liked how you got Mark's feet out of the grave and off the banana peel so he could contribute to the solving of the mystery.

Altogether, a very good balance of suspense and solution, in-character behavior of both major and minor players, and nicely modulated h/c. And, of course, the reward for a job well done is requests for more soon, please?
2/12/2010 c1 hotshow
You mentioned that this is your first attempt at a longer story. All I can say is you did a great job. I really enjoyed reading it.

Your writing is definitely an A+.

I've noticed that until you wrote "A Shot From Nowhere" you haven't written anything for over a year. I hope that you will post sooner, as you write very well, and waiting so long for another story from you is very hard.

I will put you on author alert so that I know when you post another story.

Thank you and keep up the great writing.
2/11/2010 c1 CAnn
First let me thank you for a nice long story, I was really missing reading something new. What can I say, you jumped right in with the action and you added Frank. One of my favorite old bad guys too. You did a great job with the story and I enjoyed reading.
2/10/2010 c1 358owlcroft
What fun to see a good, long, meaty story up! I loved the way you brought characters in from two episodes (unnamed here since I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't read the story yet). I especially liked the conversation in Quentin with Character A. He is such a sympathetic bad guy!

Lots of nice detail all over and, I think I've said this numerous times already, Frank Harper improves just about any fic. Thanks for a lovely surprise - I know how much work a story of this length takes and you have my admiration as well as my gratitude!