for Ladies and Gentlemen

6/16/2014 c30 Ookami x Kitsune
Can't believe i just found this, so fucking cute!(:
12/6/2013 c30 diabolina
Got here after reading Snow White Queen. The language was a better in swq but this has been nonetheless enjoyable!
4/16/2013 c30 11Cantarella3261
I've read this three times and it's still one of my favorite story's
3/21/2012 c30 1Kanashime no Karasu
Oh my god I love this story so freaking much! :D Definitely one of my favorites!

Update soon!
3/4/2012 c30 flamingblue85
Epically well done! Extremely well written I luv it! Keep writing! I luv how everyone gets a happy ending except for ulquiorra! XP lol still great job!
1/20/2012 c30 5YueShirosaki
Wow great story so far.

I read all chappies in one go, because it's been so great.

Well, instead of leaving a review at every chapter I leave one for all of them here.

Also, thanks to you I got some real good new songs on my PC.

One of them also got to be my new mobile ringtone.

Guess which xDDDD

Ok, now I stop blabbering and sit down patiently until you'll update.

Can't wait for it ^^
12/25/2011 c30 Mayuzu
I was so thrilled when I see this update. It's been so long o Well, seems that Shiro is really wacko tha Isshin instantly likes him *lol*
12/24/2011 c30 59TealEyedBeing
Merry Christmas! :D this chapter was a gift because it made me smile so happily ^^
12/24/2011 c30 28The Petulant Prodigy
Haha, yeah, duck suit. Slays me every time.
12/24/2011 c30 36Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo
roflmao cute...now update the incubus fic. XD
12/24/2011 c30 PunkRockHolly
YAY! This is the third update I've gotten this Christmas! :D

YES RUBBER DUCK INCIDENT :D:D:D:D:D I totally laughed my ass off at that, almost hyperventilated. Fucking. Hilarious.

AND KARIN. "Just wondering how weird you have to be to get our egg-headed father's approval so quickly." hahahahah so true!

Heehee, I loved it! Merry Christmas!
11/23/2011 c29 BleachedAi
I honestly can't listen to 'Moves Like Jagger' with a straight face any more, I just think of Grimm pole dancing and instantly crack up. I absolutely love this story and I can't help but think I am lucky to hell to have you review one of my own stories. I really do adore this though, it was a bit buggery going off onto other sites for the lemon, but damn! It was worth it. :D I'll be waiting patiently for the next update. 3
10/28/2011 c29 Update the sexieniss
You can read my name... I want more off this sexystory

(-.-)(~.~)(^.^)
10/24/2011 c29 Orion'slover
Love it, has everything humor, romance, action( in more ways than one ;) lol) drama. Can't wait to see how meet the family turns out xD
10/15/2011 c29 Mayuzu
I actually pity Grimm in this fic. He's been so devoted and loyal to Ichi. Thank goodness you're being kind to him by giving him Kaien. Although Kaien is really OOC here, but I don't mind. Perhaps that's the best personality to tame the jagger XD
228 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »