for 100 Smallville Ficlets

8/11 c34 1Bessie
I really like this!
8/11 c32 29mrsfizzle
This was beautiful, it made me tear up. Thank you.
5/21 c30 1Bessie
This so lovely and sweet. In just a few words you really communicate the depths of feeling and bond between them.
11/7/2015 c28 Deleted-account-please-7249024
Very good story. Loved all the one-short.
11/16/2013 c28 delete-account-please 5149757
pretty excellent story so far really want to know what is going to come so please update soon.
11/15/2013 c28 delete-account-please 4171342
This was a good story so far looking forward, to more so please update soon.
10/16/2012 c28 5WarblerChris
cute! I love the ending "words were overrated anyway!"
10/15/2012 c20 WarblerChris
CUTE! Sleepy Clark always makes me smile! He's so adorable! I love him!
10/15/2012 c17 WarblerChris
Lol,so cute! These to men get me every time!
10/15/2012 c27 WarblerChris
Awwwwww, cute! UGH, My brother is actually WATCHING Smallville behinf me right now, and when I typed "awwwwww" I heard Lios say "It's hard to wrap your head around...Clark Kent and Lois Lane!" Totally ruined the mood! Oh well...cute story!
10/15/2012 c8 WarblerChris
This had me laughing and I literally uttered "My OTP..." aloud! OMG So cute and funny and totally Oliver!
10/15/2012 c10 WarblerChris
NO! CLollie! So sad! But makes sense...I guess! Lol, I'll just read so happy clollie to get over it!
10/3/2011 c28 delete-account-please 742011
this is thebestestfriendsforever just moved to a different account. good story.

when is your next update going to be?
3/2/2011 c28 lizzy384
My gosh February has gone by so quickly! I can’t believe it’s been almost a month since you posted this lovely little ficlet – I totally forgot I hadn’t reviewed it yet, sorry!

I know we’ve talked about it before, but I love it when Clark flies, so of course, I loved seeing him doing it in your ficlet, especially since he was doing it to save Ollie’s life (but I guess he’s Superman here, so it makes sense that he’s finally embraced all his abilities) ;-).

It was a really appropriate use of the prompt, I thought. Clark/Superman certainly is a guardian angel kind of character, but it has an extra nice touch for someone that he truly cares about, like Ollie. And angels must fly, after all!

It really is nice to read the boys like this (regardless of any romantic overtones, though, of course I love them!) – to see them laughing and joking together. Watching season 8 now and having them at each other’s throats so much and so very serious, I miss the rapport they had back in season 6. I know they still fought then, but they had some lighter moments too – Ollie wasn’t so dark!

But this was just so sweet too – I always love seeing how the boys finally express their feelings for each other for the first time and you always manage to come up with a slightly different twist in each story. Near death experiences are definitely good impetus and Clark was so cute with his inadvertent declaration of love and then biting his lip.

Yummy kiss, though clearly boys can’t multi-task – breathe through your nose Ollie! (I’m assuming Clark doesn’t need to) ;-). And excellent final line too – the whole ficlet had me smiling and the last line left me with a chuckle too (and of course lots of delicious images floating through my brain...hee-hee!).
2/13/2011 c28 thebestestfriendsforever
great chapter can't wait for more so please update again and soon.
57 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »