for The Fall of Arcadia

4/15/2014 c1 Reldresal
It was recently revealed that in Doctor Who, Arcadia was a city on Gallifrey.
2/8/2012 c7 mark3232
The premise is pretty silly anyway.
2/5/2012 c7 scaroth
I mean, of course, the Reality Bomb. Sorry, faulty Regeneration.
2/5/2012 c7 scaroth
To answer Mynameisthedoctor, well, the Infinity Bomb only existed in one universe.
8/28/2010 c6 1mynameisthedoctor
Truthfully I've never played Skies of Arcadia. I just started reading this because it's you and the Doctor and THAT itself is a winning combination. When will Arcadia fall as indicated by what the Doctor said and this title?

P.S. I find the eleventh Doctor a little annoying and not just because he doesn't have as much charisma as David Tenant but the weak writing. For too many episodes and too ridicules fashion he "wins" by DROPPING HIS NAME! It's cool in its rarity but it's being way overused.

Bad guys: Press the destroy the universe button!

Doctor:Don't do that!

Bad guys: Why shouldn't I? Who are you?

Doctor: I'm the doctor. ;)

Bad guys: Everyone! Retreat!

P.P.S. I came up with an interesting idea and I'm WAY surprised the writers hadn't already thought of it as like a season finale for the latest Dr. Who episodes. In the 2005 series 4th season finale Davros planned on destroying the MULTIVERSE. The Doctor stopped him and everyone lived happily ever after, the end. Wait what? By acknowledging There IS a multiverse means that in these alternate universes where Davros and the Doctor exist there must be somewhere between one and infinite numbers of universes where Davros won and proceeds to kill infinitly through half of the multiverses that diverged from that point. The universe created by that bug on Donna Noble's back in that one episode can be handwaved away in that universe was destroyed before Davros could dimension travel. The worst case scenario is the Doctor might have to find a way to win in every possible outcome to that confrontation. And if this has already occurred to the Doctor and it seems that this is too big a task for even him and that he figures that an alternate version of him has made it his life work to accomplish this anyways, or that this happened on only one world he comes across a Davros that has entered the dimension he is currently occupying anyway. This at least is a good excuse to bring Davros back into the series so the science fiction writers of this show seem asleep at the wheel to me for this idea not occurring to THEM when THEY were the ones who used the word "multiverse" to start with. I don't expect you to write it, I'm just getting it off my chest.
4/28/2010 c5 9ProperDaveXD001
I had a similar idea to this once...
You've inspired me to go back to it. Amazing what throw-away comments by script-writers can do, isn't it?
Good fic, and well executed.
4/2/2010 c5 1mynameisthedoctor
If I remember right the hints about the time war I think they attacked Gallefry to get the time-lords time-travel technology. In the 2005 series at least they are able to do something called "emergency temporal shift" so the survivors may have partially succeeded, and I think I heard that was why they were winning because of time-travel. So if those rumors I heard were true, I predict that the daleks find the remains of the Arcadian Tardis/bowship prototype and attempt to copy the technology.
2/26/2010 c2 mynameisthedoctor
I'm confused my the oxymoron of a "growing minority" of those timelords. Is this group getting bigger or smaller? The Doctor's techno babble is kinda funny. He could have just said a shorter explanation like the floating was just an emergent property of the minerals in the core of the planet reacting to it's moons' radiation but no... he had to give the poor sap a head ache. lol
2/14/2010 c1 desnouer
Fascinating concept and good writing. Keep it up!
2/12/2010 c1 mynameisthedoctor
Yay! Awesome! This first chapter alone could be considered the best Dalek centered fanfiction ever. I was beginning to think that you didn't like the Daleks but you did write an awesome and in-character Albert Wesker and for lack of a better description his villainy was delicious, so it's weird but I still think you might still dislike Daleks even when you make an awesome story about, oh no I've gone cross-eyed. I have never really completely understood the meaning of the saying "love to hate" referring to your favorite villian until Andrew Ryan from Bioshock and you do that perfectly with Wesker and these Daleks. Maybe for your next Dr. Who crossover you could do Bioshock or Xena. Just thinking about you doing those kind of stories turns me into the antithesis of the angry videogame nerd. But I'm dieing to see what you come up with next no matter what it is because whatever it is you come up with it just seems to be predestined to be awesome.