for Two Way Streets

12/20/2014 c5 Gunman47
Hey, i was just reading ur story and it is very good. But u have stopped and not updated in really long and i was hoping that u could.
thanks
5/26/2014 c5 mariojoe
Terrific story, loved it
8/1/2013 c5 Dramajunkie3066
ok this is way too good to leave off! i know its been awhile but i really want an ending to this please even if you replied back what you thought it was going to be :D
4/28/2013 c5 12Crystalzap
hehe, sweet :)
9/4/2012 c5 3angelthefish
Great story. Wish you would consider finishing it for us :)
11/10/2011 c5 27ferryboat George
Well, I enjoyed what was here, nice might have been. All the times somebody's pointed a gun at Neal, you think he would get shot :)
9/3/2011 c5 9KusajishiFukutaicho
I love your descriptions, they're so fluid!:3 And your writing style is so awesome:D
9/3/2011 c2 KusajishiFukutaicho
TEN MINUTES? Holy shit, Neal. You'll need a giant-sized miracle not to have any brain damage at all...):
8/3/2011 c5 4LvSammy
OMG! NO NO NO...you can't stop now...please add more to this...This is amazing. I love it. THANKS so much for a great story...but you have to finish it. PLEASE! More soon PLease!
7/21/2011 c5 20Fierce Queen
This is a good fic! I like it very much. I enjoy seeing everyone's reactions, especially since we don't really see the White Collar unit reacting to this sort of situation on TV.

I do have a suggestion-You may want to put some sort of break in between your Author's Notes and the rest of the chapter, and breaks when the chapter takes a different "view"-like when you were writing based on Peter and El's reactions, and then you switched to Neal dreaming, and then back again. I know for me it can get confusing when the breaks aren't there.

All in all, this is a really good fic. I also noticed that you haven't updated since last year, but I hope you do update :)

Blessings,

~Fierce
2/11/2011 c5 7huge sg1 fan
i think you've got such a great story going. i really really hope you plan on finishing it. you're doing a great job and i really would like to find out what happens. can't wait to read more. it really is a really good story. hope you update soon. :)
9/9/2010 c5 2isthisparadise
I really like this story and I hope you continue/finish it!
9/6/2010 c5 60spookysister7
aw, neal sitting. cute. Continue?
8/30/2010 c5 73WriterJC
I've enjoyed this story thus far. It doesn't say "Complete" on it so I'm wondering if it's finished. But, even if not - no worries - it was a relatively comfortable place to end. Nice work!
129 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »