for Secrets from the King

7/30/2019 c1 doenya
Good story! Thank you
4/20/2018 c1 KentuckyMacFuck
I probably would have gone about writing it differently, but I enjoyed it, poor Gaius at the end! XD
9/4/2013 c1 242Marsetta
That was awesome! You should soooo write a sequel!
Mars
8/3/2013 c1 emily
I LOVED IT :D :D :D :D LOL
11/2/2012 c1 412the stargate time traveller
fantastic. i wonder how the series would have turned out if these alternate endings came about.
10/26/2012 c1 1sunfun
Nice story.
7/10/2012 c1 3Bibliophile109
Excellent. Everyone always writes reveals to Arthur, but I've always wanted Uther to find out and see sense about magic. This was refreshing.

Keep writing!
12/14/2011 c1 12creativesm75
nice
12/13/2011 c1 Delete This Account Please 111
this story is a lotbetter then the versionof the movie, I love that Merlin displays the same kind of bravery infront of Uther then he does in other crazy ass situations. Telling the truth is a beautiful thing and I could very much picture Uther reacting this way! well done :)
2/5/2011 c1 6JAIMOL
It is an impressive chapter. I did not expect that Merlin would reveal the whole truth to Uther.
11/18/2010 c1 cheekysorcerer
oh, i wish you'd have written the script for this part of the show...

i like it better than the original ;)

that was really an intense episode - it had me teary eyed

and i hated the part about the ally -thingy in the show :(
6/29/2010 c1 2merlinfan93
haha I bet Arthur will react worse than Uther XD

This was great- it would be funny if that had happened in BBC Merlin
6/6/2010 c1 23Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714
Good fic.
5/19/2010 c1 desertangel21
that was a good story, I really liked Uther NOT burning Merlin at the stake. Well written and just emotional enough without going overboard or out of character.
5/7/2010 c1 4WanderingChild96
I really like it, but it seems REALLY similar to the fic "I Know Uther Pendragon, I Know." Was that intentional? Because the part where Merlin lists things he's done to help Arthur is basically the exact same thing as the speech in that other fic, and it ends the same way too. If you were influenced by that story, you should at least disclaim it and say that those ideas were taken from that fic. But overall, I really did like it! I just don't want you to get in trouble with the site if someone reports it.
I liked Cleansing too. Not sure if I reviewed that one, but it was great:D