for The Pokemon TCG Adventures

- Steve with Dialga
- Jack with Gratina
- Rod with Arceus
11/27/2013 c27 6multiyman37
Is it just me or does this involve the Pokemon training card video game , it totally dose but it awesome
5/24/2013 c34 17SecretAgent12
This is one of the coolest stories I have ever read! I don't know much about the Pokemon TCG, but this sounds awesome. I can't find anything not to like about it. I hope you update this soon.
11/23/2010 c30 120Wishmaker1028
Wow, great chapter. Nice job, Poof! Hey, just wondering. That Prime Mew card was that from the movie 2000?
6/2/2010 c34 11OddAuthor
Another excellent chapter and I'm looking forward to Timmy and Trixie taking on the "Grand Masters."
6/2/2010 c33 OddAuthor
Great chapter and nice that Timmy won again! Sorry it took me a little while to review; I've been busy with my story and with work!
5/16/2010 c32 OddAuthor
Terrific chapter. Liked the confrontation between Poof and Remy; especially the part where Poof turned into 50 foot tall bear!
5/8/2010 c31 OddAuthor
Great chapter and great twist. I like the explanation for the "strangeness", or rather dark nature that seems to be associated with Dimmsdale!
5/1/2010 c30 OddAuthor
Great chapter. A sixth medal! That's cool!
5/1/2010 c29 OddAuthor
Great chapter. I liked the reference to The Boy Who Would Be Queen and to Timantha!
4/17/2010 c28 OddAuthor
Great chapter. (Sorry I've been a little slack in my reviewing). I enjoyed the fact that Tad and Chad were not only turned into dolls, but were taken by Tootie. LOL!
4/14/2010 c1 13narusakufan1985
This is a good story. Please continue. Timmy and Trixie forever.
3/31/2010 c25 11OddAuthor
Great chapter and yeah, Timmy won again!
3/25/2010 c24 OddAuthor
I really enjoyed this chapter. It was very sweet and I loved the interation between Timmy and Trixie!
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »