for Until the End

4/30/2016 c17 21Twistedloveaffair69
I read this story a year ago and instantly fell in love. Cole was my favorite character and Phole was one of my OTP's. I was watching a rerun of charmed and the episode Womb rider came on and i instantly thought of this story.
I don't like how charmed never talked about it again or how baby obsessed Pheobe became in the later seasons without even a brief nod towards the baby she lost.
Reminds me of that episode of supernatural where Dean had a baby with an Amazonian demon and Sam killed it and then they never mention the child again.
I really wish you would finish this because I love this story and its really unique.
4/1/2015 c17 brendafay
more please
2/18/2015 c17 Sheep-san
So good! Want more!
1/10/2015 c17 gabyhyatt
Good fic, please update soon
1/15/2014 c17 JaimeTurner
Update soon please! It's been over 2 years.
1/10/2014 c17 Guest
Wow, What an amazing story.

Please update soon.
6/22/2013 c17 12Crystalzap
man, so intense... I really hope your still writing this though it seems the last update has been awhile... T_T
the drama is profound
9/21/2012 c17 Evil and Proud
wow, you simply CAN'T stop like this. This is really good. Love the over all theme and the whole family drama. It's really touching.

You have to update. SOON.
8/14/2012 c17 crocadile1986
Please update!
12/2/2011 c17 Charmed Prince of Darkness
Poor poor Darren"sad sigh" just when will Darren have peace.

Damn Gideon and that Fucker Keiran(or whatever his name is)I hope they will die.

I can't wait to see how Halliwells will fix their mess that has damned Darren for eternity.

Chris wants to help Darren and that's cute I Admit.

Chapter 18 please.
11/7/2011 c17 Charmed Prince of Darkness
Clap clap clap clap clap clap WONDERFUL HOW wonderful that many are awed and care for Darren...

YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITES... Ive been reading yours Reviews, Hypocrites... How all of you want to hug and comfort Darren the Son of Cole and Phoebe...and yet in your stories and Favorites THERE ARE NONE OF COLE'S AND PHOEBE'S SON!

at least wolfbane17 has written that Darren lives...THE REST OF YOU ARE FUCKING LIARS AND HYPOCRITES!

Shame on you Authors, Shame on you.

wolfbane17 Nice Job on your story, I like Darren. Darren is the Balance of both Light and Darkness.

Rest of you authors should be ashamed because you all are liars,HYPOCRITES and Scum.

Hahahaha... really reviews are sooo FAKE.

Bastards all of you are bastards.

Once again wolfbane17, NICE JOB
9/11/2011 c17 10future author at work
Really really really good. Please update soon. :)
9/8/2011 c2 future author at work
This story is awesome. If I wasn't so busy, I wouldn't stop reading. :)
9/2/2011 c17 Lientjuhh
I like it.. Well done.. :)
8/8/2011 c17 Violet
Awesome story! Never even thought of the possibility that Phoebe and Cool's child could still be alive. Great at capturing and writing the unique flare of each character. Please keep writing, stories this good just need to be finished.
135 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »