for Until the End

11/27/2010 c14 15ariex04
Great chapter! Sorry it took so long for me to review, November's been pretty crazy. I can't wait to see what happens with Chris and Slager! And they KNOW! Exciting :). Keep up the great work!
11/21/2010 c14 14Stina Whatever
11/14/2010 c14 JJ Ann
Please Please Please update sooner than last time xD

I'm dying to find out what will happen next!
11/12/2010 c14 4Bokmal14
AMAZING!
11/4/2010 c14 2leetvfan
OMG, it was an awesome chapter, Gosh, I SO loved it
11/3/2010 c14 Siamese
Now they know. Leo's reaction should be very interesting. Poor Phoebe. Poor Chris. Both in pain and in dire predicaments, just in different ways. Another great chapter. Also, I think you should bring Cole in. Just don't make him evil. Thanks.

Love your story!
10/12/2010 c13 JJ Ann
This was definitely the best chapter of this entire story! It was really beautiful!

I absolutely LOVED the way you let Paige find out. Can’t wait to find out how that will end!

And the flashbacks! OMG they just gave me the shivers xD really well done!
9/5/2010 c13 Madlenita
Wow, Paige find out... This is a surprise... So i waiting for next chapter...
9/3/2010 c13 Chalicity
I'm so glad this has been updated so much since I last stumbled across it! Get a load of the misery in this thing, wow! Wyatt is sick! You've written him quite well and the things he's done are absolutely awful - worse than many fics I've read, but so in character and well-done. But oh, poor Chris! I love him a ton - and you know how we all like to see the characters we love face tragedy - but this seems way too much! And Darren has really grown on me. He's a good OC, very awesome and interesting with his own past and great personality. (BTW, for the longest time I thought he was the bastard son of a one-night stand of Future Chris' with some Present demon chick. Hahaha... oops. But! It kinda explanined the whitelighter part, and the being best friends / drawn to Chris, and part of the family... Hahaha I'm crazy. Everything revolves around Chris in my mind in terms of the Charmed universe. Mmmm, Chris...) But anyway!

Great read! Can't wait to see what happens next! And hopefully we can get Phoebe in on what's going on! I'd love to see her reaction... I'd love for it to be all sunshine and rainbows in the end. (And I always though Phoebe and Cole were too perfect for each other... I hate her with anyone else :( ) But! I digress.

THANKS FOR A GREAT READ.
9/1/2010 c13 4thunder903
Holy Shit! Looks like Paige knows, I love that she found out found out, just never really like the way the writers in the show made her find out, it was just really that’s how Paige found out? Darren cracks me up sometimes. Lol. Wow you really wrote Piper’s death scene beautifully, made me kinda well cry. Wow Darren’s future scene was wonderful too! Glad you gave us a deeper understand of Wyatt’s thoughts about why good and evil don’t exist. And yea I would have also liked to see Chris warn his mom about her death. I just loved it, even though some part did make me teary but you warned right huh! Can’t wait for more!
8/31/2010 c13 2leetvfan
Loved it a lot, poor Chris and Darren, I agree with what you told about the seriel, i wish they had shown it, but we do have fanfiction. update soon, please
8/30/2010 c13 15ariex04
Wow. This chapter was just incredible. I love your use of italics in the flashbacks, they add a lot of emotion. And Paige knows! And Darren is not pleased with them, I see. I like the reasoning behind Wyatt's movement to the dark side. You did a wonderful job with this chapter!
8/30/2010 c13 lizardmomma
great job, I love that someone knows what is going one with who they are.
8/30/2010 c13 2anime92
Great chapter. I agree with you about Drew. I would of love to see the writers get alot more emotions out of Drew, especially when it came Piper's death. I think Drew would of nailed it.
8/26/2010 c12 lizardmomma
very good job, Poor Chris, kicked out with no one trusting him...
135 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »