for Until the End

2/22/2010 c3 AlexHide
Is it just me, or is Chris turning into little sad cute puppy? I'm kidding of course. But no, really. Why is his life si f*ched up...? Poor guy... :D
2/22/2010 c3 lizardmomma
very nice work, hopefully we will be almost done with this part of the story so we can more on from Chris-Crossed. Sorry, but we know this part it's your extra goodness to the story that we are looking forward to.
2/18/2010 c2 1Rilakuma
UPDATE FAST PLEASE! Please, plz. And judging from the episode, things move pretty fast. I expect the confrontation scene with Wyatt in...chapter 5 or 6 then?

MORE!
2/18/2010 c1 Rilakuma
YES! the new story was up so soon! I'm so happy, I absolutely love this story. And yes, getting straight to the point is good!
2/17/2010 c2 12FirePony16
Awesomefully excellent chapter, love the extended parts and that you worked the title of the story into the... um talking parts(can't remember what its called). Lookin forward to the next update, hope its soon. :D
2/17/2010 c2 gaia artemis
OMG I can't wait for more! I have been racking my brain trying to figure out who Darron is and I was hoping I would find out at the end of Chronicles but no luck! Hope you update soon!

This series rocks!
2/17/2010 c2 lizardmomma
good job
2/16/2010 c2 1Fiction Ghost Writer
I love this story, so glad you picked it back up so quickly!
2/16/2010 c1 lizardmomma
very nice start
2/16/2010 c1 AlexHide
This is so... SAD! TT_TT Poor boys... I... They.. Damn it! This is so confusing!I mean it's not confusing, but it's... ah... You know what I mean. Right?
2/15/2010 c1 MONEBUDDHA
Definitely straight to the point and I'm looking forward to the continuation of this story.
2/15/2010 c1 ella
love it! cannot wait for what is to come
2/15/2010 c1 1foreverchrisfan
Ew... Bianca is back and ready to take prisoners. I wonder how Darren is going to affect the outcome of this sticky situation. I wonder if Chris knows that Darren also sneaks off to the Underworld. Wow, so many directions this can go it is making my head spin with new theories. Can't wait for more! (Especialy if my head explodes from too many theories lol)
2/15/2010 c1 12FirePony16
Yea, the first chapter! :D

Lookin forward to where this story will lead. :D
2/15/2010 c1 xlookz-can-be-deceivingx