for Lucky or Lonely

6/7/2011 c1 9Syd15
Hell, yeah, this is seriously good!

Loved the parts where he kept remembering things from their life together. Oh, and it's sooooo sad that even in the world where she didn't go to the "craphole island" she's stillseparated from her sister :( Why can't she be happy?
2/17/2010 c1 1im so lost
That was great! Loved it. :)
2/16/2010 c1 47kab16
i LOVED this. i was looking through the new fics and when i saw this i was like, "its makealist! have to read that!" and, of course, i'm so glad i did. your writing is incredible.

i loved the whole idea of this story. i really really really liked when she talked about her sisters death and he kept thinking about her death. so good! and i really loved this line:

No, no they haven’t, crazy lady speaking in my brain. Please, stop doing that.

haha, that was funny :)

hope to see more from you! love your writing!
2/16/2010 c1 23justawritier
I loved it. I totally agree. Sawyer in the flash sideways just seemed to have lightness about him. I loved

"I would’ve hated her to die alone, you know?”

I know, I know . . . "

Really enjoyed it!
2/16/2010 c1 18Mad Steph
Ngl, when I saw your screen name next to a new story I actually did a happy dance, then I opened up the story in a new tab, and did everything I had to do first before reading it in a "keep the best thing for till last" fashion.

And, my friend, you did not disappoint.

I really enjoyed the way you inserted James' memories from his past/other/sideway/alternative/whatever life into what he was experiencing at that exact moment.

Awesome stuff, I'd go into more details but duty calls. I hope to read more stories/one shots/frankly whatever you decide to generously throw at us in the future.

Take care :)
2/16/2010 c1 25Kasey22
How did I miss this? I love it! You are so freaking talented!
2/16/2010 c1 eyeon
Hooray! Shortest retirement ever! Also your shortest story ever, but still very good. That is an interesting theory that Christian talked him into it the first time. In the ATL there should be a happy ending (gotta believe)!

And when you make a bet, the other person should have a downside (like has to write something-ha HA). It wasn't really a fair bet, although you got to pick (and you didn't give any points-the line was like 5), so I can't really hold you to it!

Please stay 'unretired' (and write more chapter fics)!
2/16/2010 c1 14Korydwen
oh i enjoyed it a lot!

thirst, i liked the way you included James'memories and his reaction in front of this strange phenomen. it was really realistic.

Then, your interpretation is very interesting! When i saw the third episode, i understood that Kate's destiny is connected with Claire and Aaron. And so, Juliet's destiny is connected with Sawyer's one. She has to change him into the real one he is in his heart. And i think your story answers exactly like destiny wants Juliet to do.

i'm a little sad that they won't have their love story (they never changed their number phone) but nevermind because your story keeps the fundamental line of the show. thanks for this so great quality :)
2/15/2010 c1 Youfoundme2
seriously, girl, you can write about peas and carrots, and somehow you will still make it an interesting read.

your writing is fantastic!... I just want you to know that...

Great Story... keep up the good work

K
2/15/2010 c1 memingi
Please continue, i love you stories and this one looks good.
2/15/2010 c1 se34201
It was such a pleasant surprise to see a story by you posted! It was really great how you weaved in bits from the season premiere in there. Reading this made me really sad, but also really hopeful too. I can't wait to see how the writers have decided to bring Juliet back (I'm just DYING for a suliet endgame) I don't suppose your continuing this one at all are you? I'd love it if you did...
2/15/2010 c1 11CarolynneRuth
This was great! I'm glad she talked him out of it. Loved the sudden mind flashes of memory.

So you went with cab! That makes sense as it's from his POV.

Hopefully there will be a chapter two?
2/15/2010 c1 42ILoveNeil
aw, i loved this. So great. You're such a good writer
2/15/2010 c1 79KaydenceRei
I love it!

Shew. You're amazing. Just thought you should be well-aware of that minor fact.
2/15/2010 c1 13tia8206
O.M.G. This is effing brilliant, I can't even tell you. It's absolutely perfect and I was SO! EXCITED! to see a new oneshot from you and it totally blew me away. 3