for Their Story

3/3/2013 c10 Guest
It's a good story but I didn't care too much for the ending. It was too abrupt. If left me wanting more communication between them,
5/7/2011 c10 41Mark C
Not bad. Kate really needed to say what she did to Rick. Luckily Lanie was the one to show Kate the way.
1/23/2011 c10 Moonwhisper
If you're going to continue it I think that everyone would like to see some romance in there. It was really great, and I'm glad that you put the part about him snooping into Beckett's mother's case file. She had thought that he did it for selfish reasons but we all know that that wasn't why he did it. I'm glad it was resolved in this story, even if it isn't in the real show.
12/16/2010 c10 5IndiAcidSnake
okay...im like bawling my eyes out...i cried a heap in this story...and then as i was reading the end of this...i want to hold your hand came on my itunes and i just like lost it. so so sad...and so brilliantly written.

Love a emotional NCISchick xoxoxooox
12/16/2010 c3 IndiAcidSnake
okay...i had been strong so far...but when Kate asked for the week off...i just started to cry...i cnt believe he left! :(
5/6/2010 c10 23Rori Potter
That was amazing. Update soon.
4/3/2010 c10 cyn23
hey, great chapter, i really like it, whatever you decide to do, it will be fine what you choose
4/2/2010 c10 6KatCarlyle4200
I LOVED this story. The plot keeps you wanting to read, and the tension and love between Kate and Rick makes it that much more interesting. Great job! ;)
4/1/2010 c10 Beckett NYPD
I just finished reading all 10 chapters. It was heavy, but very meaningful as well. Telling each others point of view especially Kate's of how things had been since her Mother was murdered. I would like to see another chapter at least about how they are going to go forward from where they are now? Will he start helping her in cases or are they just going to be friends, or perhaps more?
4/1/2010 c10 5Kate N. Golsby
I think that maybe even one more chapter, just showing them together and back at work, happy, might be a good way to round off the story before you move on to the one you mentioned to me earlier. Otherwise I think you finished it wonderfully. :)
4/1/2010 c10 I'm Widget
What, no kiss? Wah!
4/1/2010 c10 7andy1990
Aw we need more, this last chapter was excellent though.
3/31/2010 c10 Shadowhunter536
continue
3/7/2010 c9 ImHereandTyping
WRITE MORE! PLEASE! PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!
3/5/2010 c9 Shadowhunter536
good story. hope you update again
57 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »