for Blood is Thicker than Water

1/17/2015 c9 gabyhyatt
I hope you update soon
10/13/2012 c9 7mimim1010
so this story is awesome and even though you havent posted on it for two years i just wanted to let you know that i really enjoyed it
10/5/2010 c9 7Palaras Andhek
Hi, I just started reading this last night, and I must say, I really enjoy it. The Divine 9 you've conconcted here are probably the most original of any fic I've read including next generation charmed ones. They have all have their own unique personalities, and its very easy to differentiate between them. As well, I think you've written accurate charmed parents. I hope the next chapter is up soon, because I can't wait to read more!
10/1/2010 c9 lizardmomma
10/1/2010 c9 8Rosslyn Verity
Oh it has been awhile, and I've missed this story. I love the girls in highschool, very one tree hill esqu. Alexia is so cute and I loved when the teacher was like 'I don't know can you go to the bathroom' 'May I go to the bathroom?' I can practically hear Melinda groaning it. I remember the teachers saying that all the time and I pretty much burst out laughing when I read that becuase I haven't heard that in forever. Anyways, good job. I hope you update sooner than later. You're an amazing writer and I love this story and where it's going!
6/25/2010 c8 1VioletKane
i like love ur story its so like awesome update really sooon pleazzzzzzz
6/19/2010 c8 1brucasforever1418
REALLY AWESOME KEEP WRITING PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ CHRIS AND BIANCA ALWAYS AND FOREVER
6/4/2010 c8 24TVCrazed
LOVE IT.

PLZ UPDATE SOON.
6/4/2010 c8 8Rosslyn Verity
Cute chapter. I really like the girls interactions and I love Alexia shes so cute and innocent...or maybe not? We'll see I suppose. Mel and Marie are also awesome together, Phoebe deserves a daughter like Marie lol Update soon!
6/4/2010 c8 lizardmomma
6/4/2010 c8 8LottieVanHelsing
Aww, I love the Chris, Piper and Leo cuteness ^_^

And The banter between the girls !

I love how you keep it all light and lovely and then throw everyone with Serpentis and the Goddess, it's brilliant!

Great update :D
5/27/2010 c7 LottieVanHelsing
I love this so much ^_^

Upload a new chapter when you can please, I'm addicted to this!

I love the banter between all the cousins and siblings, I can see the sisters kids ending up like this :)

x
5/21/2010 c7 3xxLooneyLovegoodxx
Ohhh! Cliffie! great Job! You never cease to disappoint!
5/21/2010 c7 24TVCrazed
CANT WIAT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

PLZ UPDATE SOON.