for Uncertainty

5/24/2013 c1 6Twin Judge of Gemini
I know its very old and you'll probably ignore this, think "oh, another review" or something like that

Well, I just wanna say the story's pretty solid, the way you make Nagato act is extremely In-chara, and well, I hope I'll see another Kyon x Yuki from you

This story is awesome, and I think I can't sleep before I tell that to you
Twin Judge of Gemini
4/6/2013 c1 Blood Fluffles
After reading this I kind of want to see a Kyon with Yuki Nagato as his Servant, or Personal Assassin, Do-Anything Maid(Not dirty), Ect., Ect. Something along those lines... I love this fanfiction!
3/18/2012 c1 16The Reality DumPer
I simply love it! Was a bit disturbed with Nagato as 'it' but saw the justification,so I guess it's fine.
8/23/2011 c1 MONFACTOR
Pretty good.

It end's kind of abruptly, though. I'd seriously think about expanding it a bit, but still, not bad.
7/18/2011 c1 14Senorita TacoMal
Very nice story. Each time you referred to her as "it" it had a visceral emphasis in me, and I thought this was a basic yet very different take on her that I wonder why no one else has done. I read some of the reviews partway through the story, and I totally understand why you did it this way. I also understand the readers who don't like it, because it hurts a bit for some reason.
8/25/2010 c1 Random person
My good sir, This is awesome. Fantastic. Great. Fabulous. I like stories from nagatos perspective, and I feel thay this is a plot with potential. And I know for certain that at least I would read the sequel, if you were to write one. Which I hope you will. Because this is one of the best i've read in quite some time. Keep up the good work.
5/14/2010 c1 12Hellerick Ferlibay
Hm, the best Yuki/Kyon story with Nagato being in character I have seen so far. I love how you interweave romance and her machine logic.
4/11/2010 c1 5Atra Bilis
yay
3/21/2010 c1 Yo
goddamnit its awesome
3/2/2010 c1 26funvince
I liked it. After reading Disappearance, I had wondered if IDSE would feel tempted to terminate Kyon before he could ever become a threat, so it's cool that you wrote a story along those lines. I figured that you were going to do the transition from It to She so it didn't bother me. The ending with Yuki's decision was quite good.
2/28/2010 c1 2Hina the half heart
I like it but I'd prefer If you didn't refer to Yuki as an it. Yuki is a she. Hm…I dunno but I can't help but think that Yuki likes Kyon more than a friend sometimes. I acually hope it is so even if it never happens (which i'm certain it won't) cause I like the idea of Yuki and Kyon together.
2/17/2010 c1 Keikun4283
I think you did a really good job writing this. If you make more Kyon/Yuki fics I'll probably read them.
2/16/2010 c1 Condor green
You know I really liked it.

I think it would be pretty awesome if you did a really similar alternate fic where Yuki actually kills Kyon and the actions effect on her.

Hope to see more.

Condor_green
2/16/2010 c1 11FioGermiYuki
When she remember all the words Kyon saids to her was pretty, i really love it, you are a nice writer. The final scene was awesome... congratulations!

11/10 =)

See ya
2/16/2010 c1 uzukun7
great story. i was a little put off by all of the "it" references when referring to yuki becasue she is pretty human if you ask me. other than that the story flowed very well, and the all of the qoutes form the past really made the situation more tense as the time to act came nearer and nearer. i really thought you couldve expanded the story because now im interested in knowing how the idte will react to yuki disconnecting herself from their command, and what actions kyon, itsuki, and mikuru will take in order to save yuki and kyon from them. in either case i enjoyeed the story. laterz
19 Page 1 2 Next »