for Revolt:

Interesting.
2/28/2010 c5 Tsar001
good chappie
2/28/2010 c5 28Son of Whitebeard
Comment and rate my latest chapter of my epic series Revolt this ones a tearjerker!
2/28/2010 c4 Tsar001
Man, I'm still geekin' out about Lafitte's Devil Fruit! Lolz, what a strange backstory you made up for Arlong though. He HATES HATES HATES humans, why would he be nice? Are you going to make a human do something later on in the fic? IDK
2/19/2010 c3 Tsar001
Wait, is that Lafitte's real devil fruit or are you just compensating for not knowing? I mean, I don't know what it is, but does anyone? Meh, anyway, good chappie!
2/19/2010 c2 1Sir Thames
Interesting read, this.
2/19/2010 c3 28Son of Whitebeard
comment and rate this chapter and the others if you've not seen it?

submit OC's and guess what is going to happen next...+
2/17/2010 c2 Tsar001
Love Charlotte's history you made for her. Explains her cold demeanor perfectly. Anyway, do you want a Beta Reader? If so, I'm open. Oh, and I'll broadcast your story on my next Wild Animals chappie, but dunno where else I can...anyway, great work!
2/17/2010 c2 Son of Whitebeard
vcp,,emt amd rate it
2/16/2010 c1 Tsar001
Nicety nice. Garp's always been a favorite de me. One question; this is AU based, correct? Ah, anyway, here's an OC i'm chucking at you like rotten potatoes.

Name: Charlotte

Age: Any you want

DF: Petal Petal Fruit Logia type

History: You can make it up, or leave it a mystery teehee

Personality: Cold, cruel and hateful, she hates the World Government. SHe's a Revolutionary turned pirate who seeks to foil the WG's plans and goals wherever she can.

Appearance: Freakishly tall at six feet seven, she's very lean. SHe has curly blonde hair with green eyes and a small scar on her cheek.

Uhmm...can't think of anything else to give her. Anyway, keep it up!
2/16/2010 c1 126death-in-the-orchard
Very original ^^
2/16/2010 c1 28Son of Whitebeard
comment and rate my first chapter of my epic One Peice, be nice it's my second attempt at a one peice fanfic...

OC Character submissions for characters are welcomed as well as positive fan feedback is all I ask!
132 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9