for Breathe Me

2/22/2014 c1 Guest
I really like it , next chapter , maybe They can tackle paige to the ground haha
9/1/2013 c1 3Dominus Trinus
Either it's Paige's inner voice or Prue. Or Phoebe realized how harsh she was...or maybe it's Piper. Erm...hard to decide. But I'm curious about what the author wanted it to be. Prue? :-) Wonderful one-shot about Paige's inner struggle.
5/27/2012 c1 15wickedmusicallover095
Was it Prue's voice? I thought this story was very interesting; and I would like to know more about the ending!
9/7/2011 c1 3Nidan Jordan
3 it yu should finish it
9/7/2011 c1 Nidan Jordan
3 it yu should finish it
7/2/2010 c1 4impeccableblahs
as strong as paige is, i would almost go with yes, but as lonely as she felt, and despite the subconscious mind and everything, i think she would have. one, because the temptation eats at people, and two because this gives me an opinion different from everyone else lol.

wonderful story.
4/4/2010 c1 4thunder903
Wow. This was deep. I don't think Paige would do it. And i think that maybe the voice that said well yelled 'Don't' could have been Prue, coming back to help her littlest sister knowing that Paige was about to do something she didn't even wanted to do. But yea, this was really deep.
2/18/2010 c1 8Rosslyn Verity
This was pretty deep lol good job though. Im not sure what to make of the end, I couldn't tell if that was Paige's voice inside her head, or maybe her mothers voice in her head, or maybe it was someone who came into the bar, like maybe Piper or something. It was really good though, the song fit well I thought.
2/17/2010 c1 49That70sshowlova
She wont do it. Paige is to smart. PAIGE DONT DO IT!