for Like Clockwork Springs

4/3/2011 c1 42Ceri Moriarty
Aww, so cute! They work really well in the Hogwarts universe! Love it!
2/14/2011 c1 1TheNinjaWangsta
That was hilarious 
2/7/2011 c1 4AlyssaLions
... i think i love you. My two favourite things smushed into one big bundle of awesomesauce! and yeah, those pickup lines were great xD how could you NOT fall for them?~
12/14/2010 c1 10Lydiacatfish
DUDE DUDE DUDE DUDE I'VE GOT BILLIONS OF THOSE PICKUP LINES. I like this one. :)

They say I'm like the horn of a crumple-horned snorkack. Explosive.

And the billions more are here:

http:/quizilla.teennick.com/stories/10302413/harry-potter-pick-up-lines

Hope that link worked. :)

That was adorable. Even if the ending was a little silly.
12/9/2010 c1 7The.Babble.Fish
DOUJINSHI AT HOGWARTS? RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!
11/20/2010 c1 34riceyriceyricey
okay, yeah, the pickup lines are pure genius. :)
11/16/2010 c1 20Shaposhit
Hun, you must be good at alohamora cuz you just opened the lock on my heart!

Have you done lumos on your smile?...cuz it's blinding me!

ADORABLE.
11/6/2010 c1 24backseat compromises
haha this was awesome! great one!
10/19/2010 c1 Iggy Valentine
Why isn't there more stories like this? Honestly it's something I've been picturing in my head for a while.

And I will never be able to take Arthur's crankiness and shoving Alfred behaviour serious again. It looked sweet every time he did it, in a pick on my crush way.xD

Honestly it's just brilliant.
10/18/2010 c1 4Renkin-chan
This is brilliant! XD I love it so freaking much!
9/24/2010 c1 9Candied sweets xD
squeeee this fic was so cuteee :D And I can so imagine this happening... Hermione, it's true.

HP pick up lines xD oh Alfred...

Gosh I must favorite this it's so gooddd~~
9/23/2010 c1 Kitty-chan and Nya-chan
oh that was cute! that made my somewhat bad day so much better, I grinned all the way through it. :D
9/16/2010 c1 7OptimisticMuffins
OH, I LOVED THIS! AAAAWW IT WAS SO...SO...*SQUEE*-WORTHY! D'AAAAWWWWWWWW IT WAS JUST...I'm grinning uncontrollably right now. I can't stop. I'm too packed full of warm fuzzies from this. AAAAWWWWWWW IT'S JUST SO DAMN CUTE!
9/6/2010 c1 Kitchen et Amoeba
Sorry for the lateness, but we couldn't hold it back anymore:

I want to free my Basilisk in your Chamber of Secrets. (-Made in Italy, thanks.)

We love you so much it hurts. Pick-up lines are very happy-pants worthy and you own the Internets. 3
9/3/2010 c1 lady-ribbon
This was so completely adorable, and well written! I loved the AU Harry Potter theme (as I of course adore H.P) and Al's and Arthur's interactions throughout were tip-top and very on spot. What I really enjoyed most was the other characters observations of them and their take on the relationship.

Very amusing (and were you hinting Neville/Luna?) :]

...I don't even like UsUk very much, but I really loved this one-shot!

Amazing job.