for Like Clockwork Springs

8/12/2010 c1 9froyozensight
3 I love you so hard.
7/19/2010 c1 13celestehalcyon
EPIC. So awesomely epic.

Everyone's so in character - particularly loved Luna's lines x3 - and really, Alfred really does care for Arthur that much. Thank you, squid!

And the HP pickup lines are too cute~
7/15/2010 c1 31Akasuna no Rin
I felt the need to read a HP/APH crossover before attempting to write one myself, and I'm quite glad that I stumbled across yours. It was very sweet (USUK is my OTP) and I just loved the people staring and acting, well, the way you'd act in that situation. And Dumbledore. Poor Dumbledore. That scene was...sad...in a weird way. Anyway, keep writing!
7/12/2010 c1 PikaRawr
That may have been one of the most adorable things i've ever read C:

amazing!
6/4/2010 c1 Lone Star Girl
Oh my gosh, this story made me laugh and go 'awwww' over and over a again. Yay for Harry Potter pickup lines! xD
6/3/2010 c1 49Winter's Light
Oh dear god, that was absolutely adorable. I just loved Hermione's reaction in the first part and then finally, in the last part where English finally complies to America's request. Just cute! :D
5/28/2010 c1 8InsomniaticFrenchToast
I think if a guy were to come up to me and say ANY of those lines I would immediately fall in love with him. XD Its my curse for being an HP nerd.

Aww this was soooo cute. I melted like ice cream on hot concrete.
5/28/2010 c1 8Little.Misanthrope
These two are just so cute~
5/4/2010 c1 12Anastasya Debbie
SQUE! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! XDD
The squid part was hilarious! I kept reading it again and again~
Now, if only someone would be nice enough to continue this...
5/4/2010 c1 Cizz
Harry Potter + Hetalia + USUK = Epic Win!

Awesome job, and everybody's in character! ^^

(And yes, HP pickup lines are awesome)
5/1/2010 c1 14chibiaries
Wow.
This was totally AWESOME!
You had all their personalities in-character, and the dialogue with Hermione, and Luna's appearance, and the conversation between McGonagall and Dumbledore, and Alfred being afraid about Arthur being eaten by a giant squid...it was all very, very fantastic.

I can't believe it. This is a very believable Harry Potter and Hetalia crossover. Although I didn't really expect Arthur to be in Ravenclaw. But it kind of makes more sense when you think about it.

Bravo for an excellent story.

chibiaries
5/1/2010 c1 1twelveoclock
*giggles* Ooh, that was a good one. Arthur in robes would be cute. ^.^
5/1/2010 c1 2Fii Tamae
Lol
Harry Potter pick up lines ARE epic!
you should write a chapter on them!
^.^
and the expelliarmus one is ledendary
4/30/2010 c1 1YugiTheKing
ahahahahaha! where did you get the pickup lines too funny!

Alright, I'm doing a JapanChina version of your story now. Thanks! xpp Harry Potter and Asians oh boy.
4/21/2010 c1 48pretense
oh snap, HP pick up lines! xD i'd seriously date the person who'd say one of those to me! xD

awesome story! and here I was just randomly thinking of Hetalia and HP crossovers...

Great job on this!