for You Left Me!

8/10/2011 c9 Guest
and yes i do find page 9 very ,verysad.
7/29/2011 c2 helikesitheymikey
interesting story but something I noticed...you have the kids as age 14[Max, Ed and Ren are at the age of fourteen.] but they're all driving cars...wouldn't they be arrested for that?
7/26/2011 c12 Terra-Bella1475
too bad you set the story up for adoption... =( It was very interesting and effective. It made me cry my eyes out. I hope the author who adopted the story will make it a better story!
7/26/2011 c12 benjimg
i miss this story i wish you would have continued it. you wrote very well. i am sad that i did not get to read the end in detail :(
7/26/2011 c1 am
too simplistic, does not make the reader want to read past the first chapter...nothing interesting happens and the ideas are all scattered
11/25/2010 c11 1SaMMiEFROG
this was an amazing story and the way you wrote it no one could match im sure, you are very talented
11/6/2010 c10 3Maestro4EvarMore
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU DO THIS STORY SO WELL!
11/6/2010 c10 BelieverALEX
uhhh no one can replace u
11/6/2010 c10 3twiloverwithabigimagination
I could take it up maybe BUT let me warn you I dont get alot of responses for my story so idk what would happen if i did yours. But i will try and i would take care of it. Lurve you/love you! i really liked this story so i would love to help you out. let me know more info my lovely=)
9/14/2010 c9 1Siblings-Curse
I love it...But one problem...I need more.
9/3/2010 c9 jackie
r u going to update or what?
8/31/2010 c9 8jennyhr
P.S. Vampires can't cry.
8/31/2010 c4 jennyhr
OMG.
8/28/2010 c9 3moore8879
This was a sad chapter. I really hope you continue this story. It has great potential.
8/27/2010 c9 3lozzy035
hope she comes out of it soon

aww hes going to tke care of them no matter what

no one them can handle it can they

update soon