for Got a point, there

4/8/2017 c1 Ren
I like to think that men of letters were involved somehow in the government (before they were wiped out and now left with only sam and dean)
I really wish someday someone would write about hunters as a world-wide secret organization under government - something like IMF (seriously, how awesome would that be?)
4/5/2016 c1 precisely
Yup, the question was quite valid :D
Do you mind if I translate it? With all links and credits provided, of course.
4/24/2015 c1 SaySomethingNiceDarling
even if he is almost drunk that is a good question
3/27/2014 c1 Anaethen
Man, this was a disturbing thought... I know it wasn't meant to be but hell... This isn't comforting in the slightest... O.O
2/22/2014 c1 27AuroraBlix
A skill passed down from George Washington himself, no doubt.

: )
12/11/2012 c1 260The Mome Raths Outgrabe
Interesting question, I have to admit I never thought about that before you have a point.
4/30/2012 c1 6killing u with umbrellas
...you might be on to sometbing. Lol.
3/3/2012 c1 YukiAme
Valid question within SPN verse. And seeing that even lots of celebrities are either superstitious or into the occult in our real world, it just makes sense to have someone responsible for this aspect in the secret service, just in case... This is bordering on the conspiracy theories territory, you know that, right? :)
6/21/2011 c1 EtherealSiren
Perhaps the White House has built in protections or something. You should come up with an answer that covers all the bases and write a second chapter. Like have Sam research it out of curiosity and let him notice all the things that would work.
4/6/2010 c1 220LOSTrocker
OMG! That was freaking funny. Leave it Dean to ask weird questions when he gets drunk. I love it when those two get that way. They're either funny as all get out or emoboy.
2/20/2010 c1 10Library Bum
Scary thought...Glad no demon has thought of it, yet. Nice work.
2/20/2010 c1 14494dwangel
hilarious, awesome, so true...maybe he's right
2/18/2010 c1 3SeaKat
There were those who said one of the two candidates was the anti-Christ...
2/18/2010 c1 8onemediumdrip
I've actually thought about this, too! It's a very valid question that Dean's asking there! I often think the president acts like he's possessed, so I somehow doubt he knows how to keep out demons. =]

This was a fun little drabble. Good work!
2/18/2010 c1 5flameh
Dean may be drunk but hes got a good point.

Awesome and hilarious fic, love it

Flameh