for Emails

3/26/2020 c1 4Netflix Original
ASDFK I don't normally leave reviews but I absolutely HAD to for this one! it was so sweet and perfect and /them/ that I almost cried :,( really enjoyed this one and all the little details too (like the subjects and usernames xD) LOVED IT!
11/10/2019 c13 Sidhe13
Oh man! These are awesome! Love love love them!
10/30/2019 c6 Michgator
This was hilarious, but the subject lines put it over the top!
4/3/2019 c10 89RoaringMice
Fanfic does not make me cry. This one just did. Heartbreaking
4/3/2019 c9 RoaringMice
I love Cas trying to use email!
10/13/2018 c1 37Polly Little
That's actually really sweet. They email like actual human beings, and the characterisation seemed perfect.
5/5/2018 c6 Guest
These were truly amazing. Utterly adorable it
4/13/2018 c13 8Rababaz
Haha funny XD
3/22/2018 c13 Guest
This last chapter is seriously so cute
3/5/2018 c13 ngregory763
These are amazing...what a brilliant job you've done here! I hope there are more in the future.
12/19/2017 c5 7SilverSora13
Ok, I just had to comment about that metaphor with Earth and astronauts in relation to Sam leaving Dean. I've never thought of it like that but it's a beautiful analogy imo. I'm not sure why but it hit me pretty hard. I'mma have to remember that one
11/20/2017 c13 1Clara Brighet
Okay, these were great. They really had me cracking up. I love the idea of the boys emailing back and forth, like normal get-on-each-other's-nerves-in-the-most-loving-way-possible siblings. ;)
Except the ones from that day. Those almost made me cry.
Thank you for writing!
~ Clara Brighet
11/6/2017 c1 ukkichii
At first I thought, "why does it has so many reviews. .? I mean it's just emails right?"

But then heyyyyyyyy...
Guess who just subscribed? ;)
8/31/2017 c13 A Guest
I just love these clever emails. Since parts of our boys home state of Texas is in such sad shape, could you write something uplifting? Please?
7/22/2017 c4 Ren
Haha :D
I'm rereading this whole thing again...and it's still awesome
(still my fav fic to reread)
549 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »