for Ranger's Apprentice story ideas

10/6/2013 c2 Guest
Have the pairing be Will and Alyss.
7/2/2011 c1 25Kangarooney
#2 is kind of what I thought would be good plot, just different.

If I have your permission I would love to work on it-except make it little different. Although, I have to warn you, it will probably take me a while.

All the Ideas are great, although #4 is a bit strange... :)
1/29/2011 c2 MickeyRules
I LOVE THE RHYMEY THING, THOUGH! Oh well. Love your ideas, mind if I borrow five and twist it a bit? P.S. I also love how at the end of the ryhmey thing the last sentance. IT ROCKS!,

Sorry 'bout that!
1/21/2011 c2 24Creative Heart 1997
I'd like #5 please! It may be a while till I post it my micro words in not workin!
1/7/2011 c2 117Alyss Mainwaring
I will take it.. if you allow me to.

I will also take no.3 as well. Although if I had to pick between them I would go with no.3

Alyss Mainwaring
1/5/2011 c2 ME
I like tis one best. Lets go with Will\Evanlyn.
1/4/2011 c1 9Frogata
Lol, I love the story at the end. It sound like an Andy Griffiths story. :3 The rest of the ideas are interesting. Dont think ill write them tho.
8/25/2010 c1 Wolfyroo808
I really liked the second one, it sounds very interesting.
3/25/2010 c1 117Alyss Mainwaring
Love your story!

I might write about the 3rd one as it has interested me!

Alyss Mainwaring
3/6/2010 c1 ANNA
just so u know, i have no intrest in writing one of these stories, i am here to compliment ur weird poem/story at the end. BUT- i think u should fix all spelling errors. HERE: Evanlyn

estimate, and

pistol
2/24/2010 c1 377x7
If you would like to write a story, send me a breif summery of the 1st chapter, also, other people might want to write about the same story, if that happens i'll pick the better of the 2 story summeries, and give permission to that person.
2/24/2010 c1 1BurningSapphireFlames
I like the first Idea. I think I might want to try it out... :)..

I'm not trying to sound like a report freak, or a miss goody goody two shoes, but try being carefull about what you post. I was bored and was looking at the rules about posting the other day, and it said that you aren't supposed to post things that aren't actual story's. So, let's say if somebody was a report freak and loved reporting people, they could report you for this. But I'm not, because I'm not mean and I understand what your trying to do. I'm sorry if I angered you at all, it's just that you should be carefull about what you post.
2/22/2010 c1 10RageofApolloXIII
I like the first idea. It's actually very close to an idea for a story that's been floating around in my head for a while. And I need a break from my other stories anyway, so if you don't mind, I'd like to give it a shot.
2/19/2010 c1 1user124
Hmm, ya' know, I like the second idea. I think that I might just do it, with a bit of editing and adding to the plot it's an awesome idea. If you don't mind me adopting it I'd be pleased to take it home, give it a bath, feed it, and otherwise pamper it like a kitten ^?^ I'll PM you later with my general idea for what I'll do to it, if you'd be willing to give the story to someone as cruel to book characters as me *Wink* ^?^
2/19/2010 c1 the-other-em
Those sound like very good ideas! I would love to write one, but right now I am very tied down with my own. Not to mention I have a ton of school work and am constantly working :)

But you have a great imagination! Why don't you write them yourself? It might be more fun than you can dream of!

Lee