for The Nightmare Creature

9/15/2015 c22 Jusst meeee
I noticed it. But im happy you are overcoming it . Keep up the good work. Some people are just stupid. They judge before realing opening eyes.
6/2/2015 c9 7Lupinica friggasdoiter
Will Gabriel be in this? Or is it up to moony to kill Dracula?
1/13/2015 c12 4BROMBROS
The story is getting to choppy.
3/16/2014 c22 SereniteRose
Don't pay attention to people who review tjerejstupid and dumb your writing is lovely and wonderful I just love your stories about Hermione and Dracula keep up the great work and don't listen to people they don't know anything YOU ROCK!
11/25/2013 c22 Black Phoenix Ranger
awesome story...keep up the great work.
1/8/2013 c22 Guest
I think your story was just fine i liked the ending can you please write some more about hermione and dracula or vanhelsing romance your a good writer the comment don't matter keep up the good job
8/7/2012 c22 Guest
I thought the story was wonderful. Fuck the haters. Continue writing I like your stories.
11/16/2011 c4 16WhoivanWeepingAngel90
Ooh... I wonder what's going to happen

And for the person who is judging get a life please... It is not their fault if they are born with this little tiny problem... How would you like it of we started judging you? Hm...?

As I say again Hermione'sLittleSecret great story please continue and forget about the haters
10/16/2011 c22 1Vampire's Mate Named Mia
The people who are judging have no right. I have a little sister who has something like dyslexia and I will tell you that all you need to do is ask a beta-reader if they can help you on the stories. They can show you where the mistakes are and correct them. But you have to remember just because there aren't that many reviews on this story doesn't mean that other people don't like the story.

Oh and one more thing before I go I LUV THIS STORY!
8/12/2011 c22 Viper-Rose2011
love the story keep it up :)
8/5/2011 c21 8Pineapple.X
I really liked the story! it was great
6/18/2011 c1 23angel de acuario
Actualisa Pronto .
4/6/2011 c22 16JadeTheNinja
hey your storys great just ignore reviews you dont like :) hi hehe :P
1/25/2011 c2 Ice Demon Ranger
This could be a really good crossover, but there are too many missing words and other spelling and grammer mistakes to be comfortable to read. The mistakes make it hard to follow the plot and conversations. You really,really need to rework it. Even if it's just to correct the mistakes. I could only get through two chapters before I had to give up on reading, and thats bad. I usually try to read all if not most of a story I start. But if the mistakes are too many I have to stop. It does not matter how old you were when you started or first wrote a story, it only matters if you finish it, and if it is written properly. Good luck on your writing in the future.
1/14/2011 c21 JadeTheNinja
hey great story, i promised u id write you a review lol. i really enjoyed it even though ive never seen harry potter and was hooked and couldnt stop reading as you no lol its a great story :D ;D well done hermiony freak haha ;)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service