for Something Different

5/26/2010 c5 Dani-1811
great story please post more soon
5/26/2010 c5 jediahsokaroxx
hmmm...,fine, but just becuz the story is so good that i can hang in! u got lucky! cant wait for the rest :D
5/26/2010 c5 2twilightlvr4vr
aww I'm sad that you haven't updated but good luck with your finals :) I don't think this is a really food idea bu tit's a suggestion, how about in the next chapter let Bella make up an excuse like she was doin git for fun and she did it in her last place she lived and Edward acts like he believes it but is still suspicious and he finds out from remembering the pen and with some info he gathered from her. or both of them could just tell the truth in the next chapter. ITs' just a suggestion I'm not really good with writing but this is the first story where Bella is somewhat a god:)
5/17/2010 c4 1Vampz-Iheartu
pls...pls...pls...finish this story
3/31/2010 c4 1TeamEmmettAlice
I have been waiting for you to update this story for almost a month! I need you to update! Please! I have an idea for the story. Bella could go to gym class and the could be swimming that day and one of the cheerleaders that tripped Bella could push her into the pool and Bella would get angry and the next thing that Bella sees is her hands out in front of her and the cheerleader soaking wet. The reoluzation hits Bella as she finally finds out that Poseidon is her father and Bella is a daughter of The Big Three!
3/23/2010 c4 ReadingIsSexy15
col
3/3/2010 c1 3Artistic Thinking
i really like this story =D
3/2/2010 c4 2GreenEyes52
Woo! Update! Plz:-)
2/28/2010 c4 1ilyhim
Does Edward know who it is? Hmm...I can't wait to read more :)
2/21/2010 c2 marie
cant wait to read more and the camaro is cool. im glade you didnt go with the red truck. your story is not boring either.ill be wacthing out for more updates.
2/20/2010 c2 2Dulset
nice going there. keep on writing. and the car rocks.
2/20/2010 c1 raeannaleigh
this is not a bad idea i like that you mixed demigods with the vampire myth both of which i have a big intrest in...although it would be awesome if you added more details about what was going on...you leave some things pretty vague
2/20/2010 c1 marie
so far this story is great,i assume that you say the movie and got the idea for the story from that. i only review stories that i really like and i also but my input on what i think will make the story better.i hope your a frequent updater because if i like a story alot i get impatiant about reading it. i dont like the idea of edward running off to alaska for a week it is so old. i also like for bella to be not so shy all the time she just seems so weak and if she is a powerful demigod then she shouldnt blush so much and get embarassed about everything.thats old to.and edward shouldnt be so afread he will hurt her if he even thouches her i look forward to reading more very soon. ps i hate stories with alot of ans in them.
2/20/2010 c1 Dulset
write soon. i want to see where this is going. this chapter was kinda good.
2/19/2010 c1 Lindsey
oh is she the daughter of the ocean i like that there is no perct please update please include a ton of details next chappie
34 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »