for Keeping the Casanova

4/7 c43 Ainomoaname
Thank you author for all of your hard work and effort. I have been a fan of yours ever since Capturing the Casanova was first published (Lol I was in middle school at that time and now I am in my first year of college *sigh* oh how time flies). I am so excited to hear that you are planning to finish this story after all these years. However, I completely understand if you choose not to because of the issue you are facing. I will support whatever decision you make. Even if it takes another few years, I will eagerly wait for your update every single day. Out of all the hundreds of SoEul fanfics I’ve read, your series is my favorite. I adore your writing style. It never fails to bring butterflies to my stomach. I also love how you captured all of personalities of each BOF character so well. It feels like I am actually watching the drama!

If there is anything I can do to help you resolve your plagiarism problem please let me know and I will be happy to assist. Fighting author-him! Mahalo nui loa from Hawai’i 3
4/2 c43 Pataisho
En verdad una lastima porque me encantan tus historias
1/17 c43 zynewsletter
Helloo author-nim, I have been reading your fanfic 10 years ago when I was in grade sch. Just discovered this update after so long and I happen to be in law school now. Thanks for updating!
11/7/2020 c42 TheBlackSlytheryndor
I will always be waiting for your update
10/29/2020 c42 Guest
Update soon
10/18/2020 c43 SeoulYG
I'm so sorry this happened. How you're feeling is totally normal and I'd feel the same way too if it were me. If there's anything we could do as your readers beyond reporting her account please let us know. We love and appreciate you and your writing/story so much !
10/18/2020 c42 SeoulYG
I've been keeping up with this story since I was a Sophomore in High School, I was 16 years old. Now i'm less than a year away from graduating Nursing school, 23 years old. No matter how much older I get I keep coming back to this story whenever I'm happy or sad and it makes my heart flutter every time. I'm not sure if its because I'm sooo excited to get a new chapter but this chapter made my heart flutter extra hard and made me smile from cheek to cheek ! Thank you sm! This chapter was everything I needed and more. I dread the ending but I can't wait to see how this story ends. Sometimes I wonder if I'm so picky with men because I want a relationship that resembles this one lol
10/10/2020 c43 Guest
I've read this story so many times wondering when this was going to continue and now that it is I am very happy, but I'm also so sorry for what happened to you. I hope that this plagiarizer would realize that he or she is not a writer, that he's taking someone else's dreams and crushing them...

I hope you still continue writing... bity here and on wattpad... i really like how you write... its heart felt and a little piece of ourselves, how we feel, and what's happening in our lives are embedded in them...
9/29/2020 c43 Arfi khan
Was shipping ga eul and yi Jung when I was searching for a good fanfic and when I started to read yours I fell in love with woo bin and jae kyung , been followinh your fanfic for 5 years now
It would be lovely if you make a spin off for woo bin and jae kyung
9/29/2020 c1 Arfi khan
Was shipping ga eul and yi Jung when I was searching for a good fanfic and when I started to read yours I fell in love with woo bin and jae kyung , been following your fanfic for 5 years now
It would be lovely if you make a spin off for woo bin and jae kyung
9/28/2020 c43 SofeaCullen
My dream is to be a writer, I have lots of stories playing in my mind but to tell the truth none make it into words. Why? because turns a story into words take lots of effort, energy and perseverance. So I feel very disgusted with plagiarism. Why would you claimed somebody hard work as yours? All these writer found a platform to write their stories and gracious enough to share with us. Why would you ruined that? Please stop plagiarism. This is so unfair to you. I wouldn't be surprised if you stop sharing your story because of this. But I hope the one who plagiarised your work will apologise to you.
9/17/2020 c43 3Lucecita2786
Da impotencia q plageen lo q tanto tiempo te tomo escribir pero espero q esto no te desanime a continuar dale un buen serie a esta historia seguimos esperando co ansias
9/12/2020 c43 1Nani-chan3
I'm so sorry to hear that. It totally sucks that someone stole your work and passed it off as their own. I completely understand if you wish to stop the story, Even though I've loved this since I first read it a several years ago. I hope this doesn't discourage you from writing altogether, you have such a beautiful talent!
9/1/2020 c42 3Lucecita2786
Epero con ansias que actualices
8/27/2020 c43 qveenofthorns
Omg!that's so sad, I understand that how you are feeling about this problem, and I'll respect your desision if you decide to not continue the story. And also I'll be sad, 'cause this story is my favorite
1,098 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »