FanFiction.Net
for Mutant Fox

5/15/2019 c19 4Monster King
Great job
6/11/2018 c19 39sKaEtrgrL
I absolutely love how you’ve given Naruto mutant abilities and the way that everyone is able to travel between universes/dimensions if they want to. Keep up the good work!
5/26/2015 c1 Guest
Please tell me Naruto has some type of mutant ability
10/3/2014 c19 demigoddemeanor
Wow guess story wikl never continue
9/24/2014 c4 guest
I've read upto chapter 4 and so far liked it. But couldn't professor x have mind raped itachi or kisame, they don't have any mental blocks or anything. Even if Itachi protects himself with mangekyou. Kisame would be or atleast hypnotized to attack itachi instead.
5/2/2014 c19 Guest
Update the story
1/5/2014 c3 leoraphdonniemikey
Can't wait to read the next chapter.
1/5/2014 c2 leoraphdonniemikey
Nice, work on the story. Figures that Naruto would be so clueless.
1/5/2014 c1 leoraphdonniemikey
Interesting
7/6/2013 c19 1kurifu gari
I can't wait for the next chapter, or perhaps you left this on hiatus since you have updated since last halloween
6/20/2013 c1 Guest
kitty
2/24/2013 c1 KanamexYuukiLover
Interesting
9/23/2012 c5 Guest
kitty,kitty,kitty,kitty!
9/16/2012 c4 1Adran06
Okay, I have to say, for a (seemingly) abandoned story, this isn't half bad. Right up until you have Naruto using nine tails against Itachi and Kisame, and not blowing up the mansion instantly from one attack. That's way too much power to be using indoors unless he WANTS to destroy the building. On top of that, neither of them would be able to stand up to 6 tails, much less more. Are they powerful? Sure. But if Naruto can avoid falling into the effects of the Sharingan, he can kick both their asses with just 6 tails, and 7 is almost overkill. Nine tails? Yeah, that's mountain-crushing power there. It just doesn't make any sense.

TTYL,
Adran
8/31/2012 c2 spiritwolf35
Never mind I thought this might be ok but I was wrong because in my opinion Logan seems kinda gay and way way way out of character and the rest I just dont know sorry
189 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »