for Tiaras and Shattered Lives

5/26 c13 KT
I read this story a long time ago and I am so happy that you returned to it because it's fantastic. I hope that you update thisstory again soon and that you have more stories to come.
5/19 c13 bogiedevil
I had forgotten about this story. Thanks for picking it up again.
5/21 c13 10LittleRed5
I’m so glad it’s this story! I remember reading this and hoped you’d come back to finish! I just finished reading it again and can’t wait for a new update!
5/19 c13 alex-is-awesome
Thanks for updating! I’m really enjoying where you’re taking the story.
11/28/2014 c10 Guest
Hope you have time to continue this again, great work!
9/14/2012 c10 southerngrammy
Wow, what a story. Very traumatic for our girl CC. Hated to see her go through this, but she is strong and can rise above it. Niles has to be her night in shinning armor. Hope you will continue soon. You are a very good writer.
10/9/2011 c10 17Iwas13whenIwrotethese
I'm loving this soooo much. But that damn Tad - I could strangle him. Anyway, I know it's been quite a while since you've probably even thought about this, but I wanted to review so you know that there's someone out there who very much enjoys this piece. If you ever get around to it, I would greatly enjoy reading on. :)
9/30/2010 c10 Saory2000
Please continue to fic ç.ç

Want to know what will happen!

bye
6/19/2010 c10 155beMMADfabulous
Oh, goodness. This was a great chapter, but it was so hard to read, because I hate for anything to happen to C.C. Well, NO ONE should ever have to go through that, obviously, but you know what I mean. Ordinarily, I probably wouldn't read a story like this, but I think you're writing it well. I'm glad that C.C. is being strong, and I know Niles will be right there by her side. You know, I just may take you up on the offer to shoot Tad. XD Please update soon! =]
6/15/2010 c10 7ScrawledAcrossThePage
I've waited so long for this chapter, and it definetely did not disappoint! Good job writing it! It's so painful to read tho, I love CC so much, and seeing her so vulnerable is heart wrenching ): And no worries about the long wait, the great chapter made up for it :)
6/14/2010 c10 3nrfan
i was literally just about to go to bed when i decided to check this site one last time. good thing i did! i've been waiting for this update, and you did not disappoint. love where this is going, and niles' reaction was spot-on. looking forward to what's next.
6/14/2010 c10 16Shadow's Vale
Awesome! C.C. needs to nail the bas***d! Or Niles can get rid of him. As long as he pays for what he did to her.

Loyal C.C. Babcock fan,

Shadow's Vale
6/10/2010 c9 Shadow's Vale
I really hope you continue this. I want to see that son of a b*tch pay for what he did to C.C.
5/29/2010 c9 Inkweaver865
Please, please, pretty pretty please update soon!
5/23/2010 c9 2solieluna
HOLY CRAP! Continue! Continue! Continue! I love of! I NEED the next chapter to be up soon!
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »