for Good Morning

8/18/2018 c1 Guest
NO WAY
4/13/2018 c1 KMM07
You repeat to much. Alot of the sentences should be combined because otherwise they are just short, choppy, and incomplete thoughts. Also I'm not trying to be mean or nit-picky but I noticed that in the first part you had a four word sentence and it started with the word Hermione, but in the NEXT sentence, you also started with Hermione, so try to combine those two sentences AND also try to use more pronouns. otherwise it was pretty good for a first time fic. and just remember that no one's first time at anything is ever that good. just keep writing and trying to improve!
8/18/2017 c1 Guest
THIS IS HORRIBLE! SERIOUSLY I READ THE REVIEWS TO THIS FANFICTION AND THEY WERE ALL 'OH MY GOD YOU ARE GOOD' OR 'THATS WHAT I CALL A LEMON' THAT'S RIGHT I'M CALLING YOU OUT KeppiexD. GOD PEOPLE THESE DAYS DONT EVEN SEEM TO KNOW HOW TO WRITE YOU'RE HORRIBLE AT THIS! ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE I TELL YOU DON'T WRITE EVER AGAIN! I FEEL BAD FOR YOUR SUSCRIBERS!
8/18/2017 c1 Guest
I don't think 30 secounds of sex is a good way to wake up.
1/12/2017 c1 MeAFanficAddict
it was nice though I would love to read what made them come together into bed
6/10/2016 c1 1hpfan addict
Okay; that was really, um? Yeah? Yummy!? Seriously, that was kinda hot? Um, so-yeah, thanks! I've got nothing to like critique here, except maybe the omg's could've been interlaced with some Merlin's, other than that well done—you! Cheers!;-)
8/9/2014 c1 dramionefanfic
Next time let hermione do something to draco ! ;)
3/19/2014 c1 1KeppiexD
Hell yeah, this is what I call lemons, and done well. I'm subscribing, anything you write I wanna read.
11/23/2011 c1 1Granger Danger 23
For your first fan fic with smut this is really well written. Besides a few minor spelling errors I thought the plot was cute and hott. Lol your a greater writer.

Nelly XD