for Slipped on Love

9/14/2012 c1 Cyber Girl
Yes please write a sequel. The story was great so far, go Ryou for taking such a big step.
5/15/2012 c1 jessi
Great story! Are you still planning a sequel?
3/23/2012 c1 12PoeticNonsenseNinjaStyle
cute!
2/19/2011 c1 5mewmewgirl363
YES i love it and i need more i need more
1/11/2011 c1 go to xTooo
You should totally write a sequel. I want to read what happens next (:
8/11/2010 c1 Code9
I loved your story, it was so cute! And it would please me very much if you were to write a sequel. =)
8/9/2010 c1 samsox
i liked it. i would read a sequal
5/19/2010 c1 jessi
Excellent story! I really liked the title. I think a sequel would be great!
4/28/2010 c1 Rose Bell Full Power
What ever you do, don't let anyone tell you this story is less that the best, cuz I loved it. You are great hun, hope to hear more from you.
4/4/2010 c1 Hard to figure 13
Awesome At least I am not the only one that thinks Ayoma should not be her bouy fried bet ryou should be her guy or maby Kish well I m confused so keep writing u got the talent
3/6/2010 c1 brilliantku
PLEASE WRIGHT MORE!
2/27/2010 c1 SimplyBirdy
first of all I really liked the story. I thought it was sweet but kinda of short. I hope that you do write a sequel to this story. I really appreciate the work that you did to write this stroy. The story was very cute also...
2/22/2010 c1 Eberlins
Constructive criticism time~ 8D

Okay, well, I'm not the best writer in the world, but I did notice a few spelling and grammar errors. I don't know how I could point them all out here, so if you have a DeviantART or an e-mail address, you can contact me on DeviantART at mikurunyan(dot)deviantart(dot)com. My e-mail is eberlins(at)live(dot)com. (I also use that for MSN.)

I could be your beta reader for you. I need the practice anyway~