for Answers

10/30/2012 c1 5Arcantos the Storyteller
Not bad... a bit quick, felt like Sparx cut it short just when it got interesting... but overall, it was alright.
8/3/2010 c1 4Dragnerz
Finally was able to get onto your profile and look through your stories! :D I picked this one first by random. Also because of spyro. I love spyro. :p

I liked this. I really did. You took on a very deep and connecting moment between the two, and you told it very well. It was short and sweet, just as long as it needed to be, but long enough to make is what you wanted. You really looked at both of there characters with thought it felt like, and it overall made it pretty good :)

On a more critical note, I noticed a few times you had a bit of a run-on sentence which could have been broken up smoother by comma's or periods. Also, the part where you went "Yeah I know that it's strange that we've been around each other in something other than a life or death situation for about a day, day and a half and I already had figured out a look to get him to listen to me." seemed kind of awkward. I know what you were trying to do, but it could have been more integrated some how...

Other than that, good work man :D Or... woman?
6/9/2010 c1 6Ortinbras Itrenore and Ashkor
Sinrah Wyrm VI: This was good! But didn't Spyro use up his Dragon Time power at the end of Eternal Night?
3/24/2010 c1 21Alec the Dark Angel
That is deep!

I like how you were able to spot such a subtle plot hole in the game and fill it with a plot that fits.

I'd say that that take talent.
2/22/2010 c1 Luna Goddess of the Night
yeah, i noticed that as well. nicely done

-luna