for Fool

3/2 c1 Fandomsdontdie
This makes me happy every time I read it
11/6/2018 c1 Wika0304
please write continuation
6/23/2018 c1 1DrunkOnMusic
Awwww this is so sweet! I really hope you make this into a series. You’ll be right: Voldemort sure won’t know what hit him when he encounters a Harry Potter raised by Richard B. Riddick.
5/9/2017 c1 laraquick
I think this is a great one shot. I'd like to know more ... how Harry got in that dumpster, how Riddick ended up on Earth (or IS it Earth) to find him. If you do continue the story, I'll read it.
3/15/2016 c1 Guest
awwwwwww! AWWWWW! The feels! UHHH, why! MAN DOWN!
2/18/2016 c1 3Bloom Stella vampire firestar
Make more plz :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
9/19/2015 c1 3Mumia0813
lol daddy riddick! i can hardly see it happening but odd things do tend to happen around harry right?
12/19/2014 c1 Dresden the Mad
I agree with what I saw of the other reviews, MAKE THIS A SERIES. It would be nice to have more non-slash Harry Potter/Riddick crossovers.
12/15/2014 c1 2Sevvus
i would love for this to actually be a story. i would so read it...
12/14/2014 c1 1zayabeldraga
KAWAIIIIIIIIII 3 oh the makes my love for Riddick grown more!...If it's even possible!
11/4/2014 c1 ILB
"Voldemort wont know what hit him." so true - but it would be a fantastic story!
8/23/2014 c1 22Slytherin Studios
I like it so far, please update soon.
8/8/2014 c1 QueenLyssa
aaaaaaaaaw that is so freaking cute! Daddy Riddick!
7/28/2014 c1 blaleblelelel
Loved it!
I've read many HP/Pitch Black crossovers before, but never one as Harry being a baby! Really hope you make this into a chapter-fic. :D
6/11/2014 c1 5SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up
Series seriee! I already love it to pieces so cute. Riddick as a daddy would be hilarious specially if someone tried to take his kid. They wouldn't know what hit them, literally.
59 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »