FanFiction.Net
for Things Members of the TSAB are not allowed to do!

4/2/2010 c2 1Warrior of Sol
This was a nice way to spend the day - very amusing, especially when the rules intersected with things I have a current obsession with (Nanoha trying Replakia with Starlight Breaker? Priceless). Definitely going into favorites.
3/13/2010 c1 8moguera
Wait...no mention of Haruhi?
3/7/2010 c2 9hignum
oh, so the part where Signum n Sgt Saotome 'go at it' means 'that' is it? poor Erio n Caro... unexpected huh? hehehehe... Signum n Sgt r paired together here? XD funny rules tho i barely get half of the things said... like it anyways... there shud be this rule,

-Yagami Hayate is allowed to have Saber replace Zafira

-Signum and Saber r allowed one match only, to the death then. ^^

hahahahaha
3/5/2010 c2 59F91
Well, to be perfectly honest I didn't find many of these funny. It's kind of just the same jokes repeated over and over again. Try to find a way to add some variety, or else I suggest not continuing this. It's not good when you drag out jokes for too long.
3/5/2010 c2 A006
83a i) Even though he still got lost with a guided tour.

The only way is to somehow have Kusuha's drink smuggled and have him drink. But somehow, I smell a blonde Wolkenritter doctor wanting for the recipe.

About rule 149, should inlcude about Vita's attempt of having Goldion Form in Graf Eisen. I've a feeling she's been wanting to perform Goldion Crusher move.

Should also include Zengar Zombolt inside here, oh and also Takamichi Takahata. This should be interesting.

Oh, and Nove should be banned from learning any of the Rider Kicks from Kamen Rider. Some of them really could destroy an entire planet.
2/22/2010 c1 9hignum
Hayate shud be allowed to replace Zafira with the king of knights for the reason that the particular guardian beast is a lazy dog n i mean it... ask Signum, she wud love to meet her n spar with her n treat her like a lil sis. no one wud miss Zafira, not me... ban that rule! the king of knights is allowed to be a member of the wolkenritter! XD
2/22/2010 c1 Sect
Two things: first, try formatting the list so that it's at least consistent. Second, give the contributors credit where it's due; as we both know, your list, while started by you, had contributions from many people, including Tom Badgelock, Nanya, Tsukino kage, toraneko, Epsilon, Prince Charon, zeebee, Dark Knight Gafgar, ringlhach, Muramasa, bissek, kitsuneb, Daneel Rush, and windstorm. In fact, I made your job easier: all the names you need are there.

Also, rule 56 doesn't make sense without the correct pictures. People MIGHT be able to figure out what Yuuno's "true identity" is, but it makes more sense and is funnier with the pictures.
2/22/2010 c1 8Triser
Way too funny, I like the anime. Too bad it's just found in fanfiction... but if Lina and Nanoha trades spells it would be the end of the world.
2/22/2010 c1 59F91
So fun = not allowed?

These rules were rather amusing. There were a bunch of spelling error throughout, but it was still good anyways. I especially loved the rule 34 bit! XD
2/22/2010 c1 robyalix
Ossantissima.

Il fatto che non ci sia un COMPLETE in alto mi spaventa leggermente...
25 « Prev Page 1 2