FanFiction.Net
for The Fall of the Empire

7/21/2010 c1 fi vh sKDJz x
Short, to the point, and beautifully written.

I think you captured the dynamics of his mindset outstandingly well, and for something that plumes a rather morbid subject, I was not at all repulsed by the descriptions found within your story.

All in all, I loved it.
7/9/2010 c1 ccandlz
This was great. I'd never really thought about Rome's dark side, even though I knew he had it, but I'm glad to see that some one else did. I would love to see more Hetalia fan fictions from you, lol, because based off of this, you could do it very well!

~C.C.
5/28/2010 c1 22too-much-romance
*nods* It's good that you wrote this. It gives people other thoughts than just the absolute Roman Empire was strong without trying - and was a strong hero. It shows people his darker side that most people refuse, but the way you present it, they- we begin to accept the possibility. The less valliant and reasonable side of history that every Hetalia-fangirl must remember every now and again.

You made a great touch upon this archetype of a hero, a great first I must say, and I hope to see more Hetalia from you some day. ^^

Your literary strategies were impressive, though over-drawn at some points - but when in anger, one thinks in a loop, right? - and truly made me understood this hidden, distasteful side of the Roman Empire.

Thanks for the great read,

~TMRomance