for My Retailed Love

1/22/2014 c1 4FairyTalesIntheWoods
( .i love you.) Me. Laughing love the story richard was so adorable in this! :)
7/13/2012 c1 angellyx13
Cute.
8/9/2011 c1 15Breeluv
I love this story!

Robin+starfire forever
7/26/2011 c1 SecretTeller6
OMGOSH that was amazing it was sooooooooooooooo sweet
6/27/2011 c1 6LionJustice
You probably read this before but, your a GREAT writer! I read all your stories and most of them are awesome, specialy those RobStar one-shots

Top 3:

-To get you to stay.

-Hurt

-My Retailed Love...I think in that order^^
11/23/2010 c1 18LightxDarkness813
This is sooo cute :)

You impress me ! I REALLY like-no LOVE this story !
5/2/2010 c1 36Little Miss Juliet
Aw! That was really cute! I loved your characterization of Starfire and Robin. The beginning was great and I loved the ending line! Keep up the great work!
3/8/2010 c1 12BG224
i loved it! so fluffing cute!

-BG
3/6/2010 c1 22Somewhere In Time
This is actually very very sweet and interesting. I hope Rich does give Kor discount, since he's a heir to a fortune and all.xD
3/2/2010 c1 5The Great Leap of the Fall
Wow, this is very cute! I loved how it was well written. I found very little grammar mistakes. You took your time and were despcriptive and gave enough background information on your charcaters while not overdoing it. Going on to my favorites!

Michelle
2/24/2010 c1 11cartoonstar
Lol, this is so cute ^_^

I love love love your shop addict Kory. I loved the image of her going into the store on a "hunt". Reminds me of myself when I go to buy my favorite soda.

Kory's reaction to seeing Richard in her favorite store for the first time was hilarious.

Omg, I loved the part when she was waiting until she thought he wasn't working to shop. I can't believe he went into the dressing room with her! Actually... I can, but it's still shocking.

I thought the ending was great. Especially the last line...

"So... does this mean I get discount?" Kory asked cheekily.

Awesome! Loved it all ^_^
2/24/2010 c1 30dormiralabelleetoiles
I loved it! Very cute, very adorable. Heh...lol Richard just barged in...wow he IS desperate...

AGH! Bruce is racist! AHH! Sue him!

Ok...I'm joking...well sort of...

Keep Writing!
2/23/2010 c1 54Effervescent Dreamer
Aw, this was adorable!
2/23/2010 c1 15SparkleBlueLemon
This was awesome, loved it!
2/23/2010 c1 23Star of Airdrie
I loved this - and it was really needed this on a dreary, rainy day that was melting all our snow away!

Wonderful writing as always, you always paint the whole picture so I can imagine the scene.

I only wish my local lingerie store kept Richard Graysons in stock!

Great job!