FanFiction.Net
for Those Who Oppose Infinity

1/20/2011 c2 10Hango
Okay, I was planning to read this since you uploaded chapter two, but I've got some other things to do and have forgotten :)

But now here I am, and I haven't regretted it. The story seems to be promising, complex as Rubik's Cube (guess it can be called complex, huh? though not sure), the writing represents high quality, and it really is outstanding compared to most of other nextgen stuff.

Now my only problem is that I do not know shit about anime and manga, so all these Japanese names are a bit strange to me, but if you'll share enough data with us, readers, I think I'll be able to keep up :)

I don't know whether you're plannning to continue this or not, but I hope you do, because it's really unique to read a WITCH ff from someone who actually doesn't like the label (which is not so though for me to understand, after all).
11/16/2010 c2 9DayDreamer9
Whoa...this is getting wild. I may gotta look up a few animes, but I realized that there's new Guardians on the block :) I take it Lynn was a Guardian before she...erm, yeah :( And this Mai blames the Guardians or such? I'm interested now. Let's see where this story goes :)
2/24/2010 c1 DayDreamer9