for I'd Come For You

3/2/2014 c1 Lady Kazuko
I loved it!
4/14/2010 c1 14neon chesire cat
oh how cute i loved it bravo
3/14/2010 c1 10Light of Polaris
Devoted fan and addict...what an understatement. Yes I know it's taken me a while to read your fic but now that I have, I wish i'd done it sooner. That was a lovely oneshot. You portray their relationaship with uncanny accuracy. The only constructive critism I have to offer is about the demon. I think his lines were a bit cheesy. It's just how the words seemed to me. Anyway, very good work and I'm going to read the other one tomorrow or whenever I have the time. Good job! -Love, Polaris ;)
2/26/2010 c1 3nightfalcon222
That was really good! It moved me. Good job. :)
2/25/2010 c1 7Angel-Demon1
AW! that's so cute!
2/25/2010 c1 45Sassybratt
Another great job. I've actually been planning to do an IK one-shot fic based off of this Nickelback song for a while, just haven't gotten around to. Love the twist you pulled with this one, although my idea is a little different. I may still write it, but it won't be anytime in the near future.

Keep 'em comin'!
2/24/2010 c1 9xXthenextbookwormXx
Thank God he got his priorities straight! I like it, it was sweet and had action all at once. A good balance. :)
2/24/2010 c1 20ManticSky
Yay! I do love happy endings... ^_^

Even though I've been on a Sesshomaru fix lately, it's good to read a nice fluffy InuKag every now and again.

Great ending, I liked the pace. You've truly did it again, Namike.

Keigu,