for Causalties Of Accidental Dating

3/13 c14 CastleIsInMyBones
Such a beautifully written Bamon fic. I've immensely enjoyed reading this and I'm so happy you did our OTP justice! Crazy that you wrote this way back in 2010, wishing you all the best with whatever you're doing now!
3/13 c13 CastleIsInMyBones
I wish Bonnie hadn't forgiven him so easily, that was such a dick move from Damon and he didn't even apologise. But having said that, MY BABIES ARE FINALLY HAPPY AND OFFICIALLY TOGETHER!
3/13 c12 CastleIsInMyBones
Gosh this was hard! Damon you idiot, why would you do Bonnie like that?! Without a damn goodbye? I know he had to figure things out but gosh I'm really feeling for Bonnie. I hope she's not too receptive when he comes back and I'd also like Damon to come back grovelling. Ofc I want them together since they're my OTP but Damon better put the work in
3/13 c5 CastleIsInMyBones
I wanted to wait to review until the last chapter but I have to say that kiss... Whewwwww. I had to comment on that and let you know that I re read it like 20 times. That's the kind of chemistry I'm looking for in my life looool. Too bad Damon went about it all the wrong way ffs, he better fix up cos Bonnie is not here to play. On to the next!
1/1/2020 c14 erotica38
Thank you!
7/9/2019 c14 4avidreader70
I enjoyed this story, mainly because you maintained Damon’s obsessive, intense and darkly flattering personality. They could have had a fun dynamic if the show had been brave enough to go there.
12/11/2018 c14 Guest
Asdfghjk amazing
9/7/2018 c14 AZ1978
This was a lovely story. Thank you so much for writing it!
2/21/2017 c14 1Shrilaraune
This was lovely!
1/22/2017 c14 2eveyssoul
Wow simply exquisite! You're soul is beautiful and so is your mind. We won't get Bamon in the series because writers cater to a specific Fandom unfortunately. Bamon would have been epic with so many rich layers and storylines to explore...Anyway your story is a true gem and thank you so much for sharing! )
8/22/2016 c6 sabbe
I'm not even halfway through this fic but it's so you for writing it.
6/20/2016 c14 Rees
This was beautiful. What a beautiful journey!
6/17/2015 c14 Beachgirl25
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
6/4/2015 c14 Guest