for Picking Your Battles

8/29/2015 c2 7libros5
Oh that was good! I was laughing from when you mentioned everyone staring at them to the end.
9/2/2012 c1 14AkaiNagi
*fashion sense of Hunter S Thompson*
Oh, that line is made of made of awesome.
I came, I saw, I enjoyed very much. Thanks!
5/6/2011 c2 42Sare Liz
Brilliant. Just fabulously, wonderfully brilliant. Well done.
10/7/2010 c2 19smiles2go
This Hatter is enchanting. Where can I get one?
8/19/2010 c2 DreadPirateWestley
I think its rather fitting of the Alice/Hatter relationship that they yell their "I love you's" in anger. They are both so hot headed. Loved it. =)
8/19/2010 c2 1Live4Sunshine
I loved the argument. It was exactly the kind of thing I could see them doing. :)
8/19/2010 c1 Live4Sunshine
Yay! H/A liplock!
5/6/2010 c1 geminii524
WOW, you really pegged that one perfectly! You have shown that Hatter is the perfect kisser (really - I had no doubt). Loved the story! Made my toes curl and put a smile on my face!
4/18/2010 c2 12Mirajane Scarlet
This was really, really cute. Just fantastic, really.
4/6/2010 c2 15Pirate Gyrl
That was very cute. I laughed when you said her 'girly heart of hearts'. That was too funny. And I liked them arguing into a confession. It just seemed more true to their characters.
3/17/2010 c2 tara
I love this story. I wish you would continue it.
3/15/2010 c2 73BregoBeauty
Great 'what if'! :)
3/11/2010 c2 9Haru Inuzuka
-chuckles and claps- This was good! Sadly, I have yet to watch this movie... TT^TT BUT, I STILL LOVED this twoshot! ^^
2/28/2010 c2 9Laialda
Aww this was so adorable CK! ^_^ I like the way they fought out their feelings cause you know, with all that sexual tension between the two of them I would expect some fireworks when they argue to be followed by mind blowing sex. :P

Their initial kiss was very sweet, *sigh* I think it's almost how we envision that first kiss will be all those many years ago...or maybe that's just me .

I can also relate to have a story sort of run away with you. Wrote my first chapter in about 4 hours so bravo to what you did here in 2! :)
2/26/2010 c1 DeeDeeCat
Ah...I LOVE this. Truly, you wove a beautiful picture. Just a perfect interpretation of what would have happened, I think.
20 Page 1 2 Next »