for Vampire Princesses

2/25/2010 c1 40deathgeonous
This looks really interesting. While this is a ton of fun, it's not very canonical, but who here really cares about canon anymore? Especially when there's fun to be had. I like it and to me, that's all that really matters. So, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
2/25/2010 c1 4Kyryst
As much as I like this crossover, and your idea. I feel there are some points you need to address. The story feels rushed, with too much packed in to a small amount of space. It seems like you have a solid plan for where you want to go, using this chapter as a prologue. It would be better to split this intro several chapters as an introductory arc and use foreshadowing and leadthroughs to properly set the pace and seperate the different revelations. Use flashbacks or a similar device to illustrate ranma's comfort in a female body, kasumi's interest, and the progression from human to vampire shinma. This has the potential to be a very interesting story and plotline, especially if you properly utilize the relations between the various shinma/youkai and their attitude toward humans compared to the two. It will make me wonder where in the miyu plotline this will be set. I look forward to seeing some more, even if I believe you need to show the development of the characters to fit into what you molded them into in your story. Good luck.
32 « Prev Page 1 .. 3