for Choose Your Destiny

11/21/2011 c6 Bounty Hunter Vincent Vega
I don't know which I should find more amusing,this story or the other people defending this atrocious writer's attempt at literate. I especially love MortalKombatProdigy99's huge wall of text here. This is not a place for blogging. Go to Livejournal and write to your heart's content and see if they care about your views.

How very hypocritical that an author who is defending this crossover also happen to wrote a fanfic where she bashes Twilight by using Harry Potter. You know the next time you insult somebody you should make sure that you do not leave yourself open for a comeback.

"Don't like don't read" is only used by immature children who can't handle getting called out for writing crap.

I especially love you comparing somebody who manages to write legibly alas not perfectly to a person who is incapable of basic grammar and spelling. I guess I should not be suprised at that.

Finally fanfiction still has basic guidelines to follow such as coherence,plot structure and the works.

Also this chapter is against the rules here since there is no story. I suggest that you delete it before you get yourself into trouble.

Maybe one day you all will grow up and are capable of not only finding a better book to read but better fictional stories.
10/15/2011 c8 10sub-ice diamond
please! update, i love this story, and dont worry what the readers said, its your story do it your way, okay.
8/6/2011 c8 NightAngel323
Love it really good please continue updating nice ending for chapter 8 well nice story so far keep up the good work :)
7/10/2011 c8 Bunny4ever2
Very good so far, please update soon.
6/22/2011 c1 7MortalKombatProdigy99
To the author: Please do NOT be offended by the comments that many ignorant people are posting on this review section. I think this is a strange but intriguing crossover. Your story could be cleaned up grammatically and the spelling could also be improved, but everyone has room for improvement. Keep writing, and I wish you luck in the future.

To “Manager of the Abyss”: If you hate this story so much, then why do you read it? "Don't like, don't read" makes perfect sense. If you don't freaking care for something, don't go saying harsh and abusive things to the author. The author has every right to report you for abuse for coarse language, and content irrelevant to the story. Half of your comments are not even criticizing the writing, but the series in general. To call other members of this site "twitards" is highly offensive of you, and just gives the author and fellow reviewers even more ammunition to report abuse.

“Kitana's only sister is Millena not Bella you degenerate *******. Quit messing around with the established timeline and story of MK.”

First of all, it’s called FANFICTION meaning the author CREATES an ORIGINAL STORY which is BASED on the media of their choice. Not only that, but in the story, Bella is Kitana’s cousin, not sister. And Kitana’s sister is not named “Millena,” her name is “Mileena,” so how dare you say something so insulting towards someone when you can’t even spell correctly? Not to mention that it is completely inappropriate to call the author a curse word. If you’re questioning the value or significance, then why are you even reviewing this, spamming the entire review page? I thank God that YOU don’t own Mortal Kombat because if so, then it would be a crappy game managed by a bunch of haters who don’t know what they’re even talking about. The fact that you continue to write short sentences just randomly hating on the author just tells me that you are just trying to make yourself feel better because of your insecurities. You act like you’re smarter than the author and other Fanfiction.net writers, but it tells me how stupid you are to tell the author that they are not following the rules, when you have broken these rules. You have violated the rules of reviews, as everyone can see on this page, and just by looking at one of your stories I quickly found that you didn’t follow the “no script/chat formatted story” policy. Yes, fanfiction does have guidelines. But it just so happens that you’re a hypocrite who is violating the rules while trying to criticize other people who ARE following the rules. Even your profile picture is explicit and disobeys guidelines.

“Doesn't work like that and if you dare use that in real life, you'll find out yourself what that kind of attitude will get you in return. I chose your particular story because I wanted to find out how bad it would be and my golly you didn't fail to disappoint me. I'll let anyone who wants to make stupid *** stories that make no god**** sense have it with all of my might.”

I can’t even believe you would say something like that. Open your freaking eyes, because its called FANFICTION, meaning you read and write about stuff that you enjoy. This is not real life writing. Look at yourself before saying crap about other people. I bet you would really like it if I commented like this on your stories. You make it look like you’re only on this site to criticize other people, even if your writing isn’t even that good.

“Wow vampris85 that was the worst case of trying to hurt my feelings. You should get a spellchecker first and come back when you can speak English okay. I couldn't understand what the **** you were saying. Ah I'm being called ignorant when the person who told me so can't even grasp the basics of the English language. You're quite the hypocrite. Twitards sticking for one another I see.”

Uh, yeah, it just so happens that you’re much more of a hypocrite. Just because a person doesn’t care about you enough to use proper English does not make them ignorant, especially since you’ve frequently used improper grammar, incorrect spelling, and slang terms. So you’re not ignorant despite the fact that you have to cuss every few sentences? Uh, yes, that is very ignorant.

“Either way, your predictable comebacks do nothing but prove to me that you should not be here if you cannot handle the inferno. If your reviewers are of any more evidence than necessary, they too are blind and remarkably slow minded as to what makes a great fanfic. It is nothing new to me for anyone who is into Twilight as that book series kills your brain cells and transforms you into an autistic clown. Authors of your kind embarrass me.”

Do you realize how egotistical that is? Your vision of “inferno” is stupid, ignorant, and egotistical remarks from unintelligent people who shouldn’t even be on this website. The garbage that you have to offer is certainly not what makes a “great fanfic.” You have no room to criticize. By the way, real critics do not spam via reviews, use coarse language, false information, and make narcissistic comments.
6/15/2011 c8 36Mischief11
I really like your story and hope you continue. Don't let people like that manager-chick/dick bring you down. Who died and made them the the fanfic-god that they can slam and flame authors because their story and writing method does not fit in with their god-like standards? I think the reason people like him/her/it don't post anything because they can't write worth shit and are making them-selves feel better by writing harsh replys on other people's works. If they were writers like Robert Frost that was leaving comments then I can give them a little bit of slack but a no-body? Please!

"If your reviewers are of any more evidence than necessary,they too are blind and remarkably slow minded as to what makes a great fanfic." Thats funny, Young One that you would say thay. Maybe I haven't read a good fanfic but I see you don't have a good one to offer me. Matter of facts you don't have anything at all.

"Authors of your kind embarrass me." Another funny comment since from what I see you are not a author at all. Really, you up and might people amuse me to know end.

If we are such a cancer maybe it's time people like her back the fuck off and quit this site and fanfics all together. It would really be doing everyone else a favor.
1/15/2011 c8 4crimsonxfae
ok, please update, i'm rly liking this story
12/10/2010 c1 DuskyNights
This would be great if it weren't for the fact that mortal kombat is actually mixed up with twilight! i actually feel like crying. how could something so awesome be crossover with that!
11/13/2010 c5 Kaijung
cool story. It's not bad, but it's not great. It's somewhere in between. So, it's good. Not trying to flame or anything. Just giving my honest opinion.
10/1/2010 c7 7Artemis' hunters
There are very few Twilight fics i can deal with, but this is good. As for WiredJunkiee1100, I understand everyone has there own opinion and that you do not have to have any storys on this site to be able to give it, but if you hate this story so much why keep reading and reviewing? answer me that.
9/16/2010 c7 Helana Dreath
really good chapter and to this person who calls them self WiredJunkiee1100 why even bother reading said story at all if you are going to be a jerk about it you are suppose to tell them in a way that is not cruel what they need to fix not bash them
9/8/2010 c7 ladygoddess8
Yay, Esme! You seem like a reasonable person, does Bella have to get back together with Eddie. I mean he was controlling and a complete idiot. (I just don't like Edward). Anyway great story. Keep up the good work.
8/28/2010 c7 vamp1001
its good please continue with writing it and updating it
48 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »