for The Queen Of Hearts

5/6/2015 c2 LadyShimmer
I know this was written a long time ago but I'm really enjoying reading it!
8/25/2014 c12 Guest
this isn't abandoned, right? i hope not... i like the story and want to read more but if it is finished add complete to the descripion please
8/11/2014 c12 Guest
i love the story... hope for more to come unless this is finished (add complete to the description if that is the case)!
4/20/2012 c11 Bakerstreet Blues
god if I was Cuddy I would just pull my head out of my ass and acknowledge the fact that SHE IS EMBARRASSED TO BE IN LOVE WITH HOUSE...it is and always will be about IMAGE with her.

I have never been a fan of Cuddy, but I truly began HATING her in "THE SOFTER SIDE" when she told Wilson that if she had had sex with House she would have been "curled up crying in shame"...what a bitch. Considering she DOES have the hots for him and DOES want to have sex with him. Talk about fear of commitment and repressed feelings, you know all those things she berates House about. She is worse...he at least acknowledges those things about himself and her, yet never berates her about her own lacking.
7/22/2011 c12 SakuraDragomir
hey waz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love house md and the gang

i hope i can read more of ur stories

ttyl

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night
3/4/2011 c12 9JLCH
This is a great story.

It is so frustrating though to read through wonderful stories that are unfinished. I hope you continue it!
2/8/2011 c12 8JiraiyasGirl
OH dear! This was never finished! I hope someday you'll find it your heart to complete this tale. I'd love to see how it ends.
10/31/2010 c12 Llaeldryn
Love it~ Looking forward to the next chapter~ :D
9/17/2010 c12 bowie95
I am really enjoying this story. I hope Cuddy gets her act together.
9/12/2010 c12 Rugbygirrl
What a great chapter! I like Shirley already:)
9/8/2010 c12 Edwina B. Karch
Awesome story, I can't wait to read more. Thanks, House isn't as bad as he seems, he just dosn't trust anyone so he won't let them get close. He can love and care just as much and hurt just as much.
9/6/2010 c12 MeggieGirl
aww she finally admited it!
9/6/2010 c12 17Flatpickluvr
You got the medicine spot on! Standing up on the first day of stoke rehab is expecting a lot, but sometimes they push the patient like this to encourage the patient.

I've actually read this chapter several times but sometimes the Review button on the fanfiction web page doesn't work for me.

Keep it up
9/5/2010 c12 paulac45
Liked the interaction between House and Shirley. She is obviously strong enough mentally as well as physically to cope with him.
9/4/2010 c12 14casey26334