for Surrender

10/19/2018 c1 Saraackles
I love your Murtagh and Galbatorix stories. Please more!
11/26/2015 c1 3LiteratureGirl12
This was a great story and I am definitely adding it to my favorites. You're right though, to few people take advantage of those years sk, so much opprotinity...
4/13/2012 c1 1DefineSugar
So sad! But at least Murtagh found his Eragon. I'm glad he might find happiness once again. Really well-written.
2/27/2012 c1 4well then
Very good very nice I liked it

sorry the vague review is vague

Great job

^/_\^
12/13/2011 c1 36HiDiNgFrOmYoU
Ohh thats amazing. it needs a sequel. I generally hate rape fics but I loved this.
11/17/2011 c1 40Shiazen
I feel like to be your fans now ._.
1/6/2011 c1 4Lizzie's last night
This is the first Murtagh/Galbatorix pairing I have ever seen, which was why I thought it would be cool to read. I was surprised by how deep it was. I was glad that it wasn't a love story between the two because I just don't think that someone could write that and make it logical. You wrote it perfectly and I'm impressed. Great job :)
12/26/2010 c1 CanclingAcount
I feel very speechless (for once). Wow, just wow. I liked the way it progressed. It flowed smoothly which is hard to find, sometimes things just get forced or progress to rapidly but that is not the case with this story. Great job, and Murtagh lives btw :P For a while it seemed like he was going to die, but the last line hinted that he would live, so he lives!
12/20/2010 c1 Iziie Lestrange
Wow...just...wow.

Is it too wrong to say I liked it? No, like is not the word.

There, I liked the writing and the deep feelings portrayed. How does that sound?
10/7/2010 c1 4EvilFairy12
Wow beautifulll

o_O
6/29/2010 c1 The Winged Huntress
WOW i liked it, poor murtagh. the ironic thing is me and a friend were talking about that subject a few months ago. but it was beautifly written. yeah i have a dark side lol
6/16/2010 c1 8Namine3419
Wow...that's really all I can say. I've always wanted to write something like this, but have always been afraid to publish any of my works. This is amazing; extremely dark but you show such a sense of humanity in it that's just heart-breaking.

GOOD WORK, BRAH!
5/6/2010 c1 13BlazePheonix
Aww come on no epilogue. darn. I do like it tho, i almost cried.
4/5/2010 c1 1The Foolhard Fool
I loved it! It was really good!
3/26/2010 c1 2ArtisticallyFlaved
Your welcome (for reading the ending note thing)

...but wow o_O Finishing that felt like a punch to the face. -HUG- That really must have sucked to write, but it's AMAZING. The way you write is beautifull~ It made reading this that much more painful xD Curse you and your depressing angst~

Btw, he lives :D