for Surrender

3/18/2010 c1 3gothss123
oh so sad. but im happy theres a happy ending!
3/15/2010 c1 100Chasyn
I swear I read this the day you posted. Ugh. I hate being too sick and lazy to remember to review. Such a louse. But oddly enough, I liked it. *hides* I'm a sick, perverted, twisted, sadistic, dirty person, but I really liked it. It's a different role for Murtagh and I think you did it quite well.
3/5/2010 c1 37daymarket
Upon seeing this: AHAHAHA YOU POSTED IT!

Upon actually reading this: o_O Holy, holy shit. ERAGON, MURTAGH DESPERATELY NEEDS SOME HUGS, DAMMIT. Wow. This is...whoa whoa whoa. Though I can't say that I didn't go "YES!" when Galby died, but...wow. Yeah, just killing off your rapist doesn't magically make the trauma and pain of the rape go away. There's no instant "liberating" feeling, and I loved the angst that poor Murtagh went through before and after.

*showers cookies upon you*
2/27/2010 c1 14Phoenix Soar
Yep, SK, there was a mistake ... right in the first sentence itself! "Bile AS crawling up his..." should be "Bile WAS crawling..." right? But other than that, I didn't catch anymore.

As for the story itself - well, it's not surprising coming from you. Queen of Angst, Sussiekitten, right? ;) But I was kinda surprised to see a Galby/Tag from you. It was an interesting take on what happened to Murtagh after Galbatorix captured him, though, and you portrayed the emotions and dark atmosphere well. :)

Eragon finding Murtagh at the end was kinda predictable, but I really like it that you left it as an open ending. My preference is, of course, Murtagh surviving, but now that I think about it - him dying seems suitable too.

Anyway, good fic. A rather disturbing subject, but you wrote it well. :D

Looking forward to your updates,

Phoenix
2/27/2010 c1 4The-Camster
I do not like the non-con (who WOULD?), but you did write it very well. Not surprising since you can write just about anything well I have figured out.

I would like to think that Murtagh is going to live because deep down inside of himself, he wants to live and see Eragon... plus Thorn won't die either then. (It may be that I am in absolute denial about Murtagh dieing and will be like that with the actual books as well. IF it does happen). *coughcough* Anyway...

Despite the disturbing material, it was very well written... though the way Murtagh kills Galbatorix seems a bit... unrealistic? almost. I just don't think Galby would be that careless, if you know what I mean.
2/27/2010 c1 3SinsRose
-shivers- That was sick and twisted. It seems everyone is writing these types of stories. I just posted a dark TornacMurtagh one-shot. That was a twisted view, I feel so bad for Murtagh he goes though so much abuse in your work. Well expect for Seen It All.

I literaly got goosebumbs, maybe its the paring -flinches- Well written though. You did great on Murtagh's character delevopment in this little one-shot.This one I can say was disturbing and well I was happy for the ending but still its so wrong on so many levels but he does what he needs to survive right. I'm glad you had Eragon find him though.

Poor Murtagh slowly dying because he feels like a dirty whore, I wouldn't blame him i would want to die to if that happened to me. My god my reviews seem to get longer each time I write something to you. -_- () It's not a bad thing though. I still love the fact you can take the characters and make it seem so cannon. 3

-Sinsrose (You better update those other stories soon you were evil leaving cliffies.)

Till later
2/27/2010 c1 14murtaghxblaiseyum
your evil,pure evil not doing a sequel :( but your god in a way for writing a angsty story but making it good aswell

forever a fan

Shona x
2/27/2010 c1 luvsillyllama
I read it! :3

It was so sad TTATT
2/27/2010 c1 55Kiheada.Ray.T
yay i survived! *sings the I Will Survive song* oh, that's...not very appropriate...

Murtagh: DIE! *strangles me*

Me: hey look it's galby! *points*

Murtagh: wtf! *looks around*

Me: *runs* FLE!

lol good story, as always. I think Murty will live and he and Eragon will live happily ever after! yay sunshine and butterflies!

Murtagh: DIE! *strangles me again then stabs me*

Me: ah crazy person ish killing me! Eragon help!

Eragon: dun dun na na! to the rescue! Uh Taggy...u can stop now...i think it's dead...

Me: IM NOT AN IT! *strangles*

i seem to favor strangling right now...odd...
2/27/2010 c1 4JustAnotherParallelDimension
I normally would only like noncon with Galby if Eragon was on the receiving end and then Murtagh was the one to save him. I guess Murtagh just seems to strong to be the one as the victim. But wow! I decided to give it a go anyway and I was Blown. Away. Actually amazing oneshot - and I'm the first reviewer :) *does happy dance*

btw, Murtgah lives, dammit! And has a long and happy life with Eragon, filled with slashy goodness!
2/27/2010 c1 6chop4tess
Aww poor Murtagh, you're not very nice to him are you? That said I thought this was well written and I think Murtagh was very brave for fighting back, I hope he killed the bas*

Anyway, always good fun to read your stories. My ending to this story (since you said it was up to us) is Murtagh wakes up to find Eragon watching over him and learns that the King is dead and he and Eragon live happily ever after (even if they are half brothers, who gives a s* cause they are one of the best yaoi pairs ever to be written!)

Ok rant over...looking forward to any new updates from you!
26 « Prev Page 1 2