for Graceful Ends

12/23/2015 c1 3thekspecialty
This was so beautiful but so heartbreakingly TRAGIC too!
7/15/2015 c1 Neanim
Pretty good
6/4/2014 c1 Carmello7901
Oh gawd tht so sad qq WAAAAHHHHH /3 qq poor teito qq
9/18/2013 c1 53theabridgedkuriboh
So hot. Gods. But Mikage...the negatives you're thinking...it's breaking my heart
8/30/2013 c1 AngelRuby235
This is my favourite pairing too...unfortunately there aren't many fics about these two so this one stands out as the most precious Mikage x Teito fic EVER! Thank u sooooo much. thank u thank u and thank u again.
6/8/2013 c1 Xitlalit123
NOOOOOO! MIKAGE! DX THAT'S NOT OKAY!
4/13/2013 c1 13notapieceofcake
This was beautiful!...but so sad in the end...I think I cried too... :,(
11/23/2012 c1 4sakuya.R.nondo
Good story but so sad. _
8/28/2012 c1 24Conrii
aww...Its so sad, but so true to mikages personality.
1/31/2012 c1 4Alexa Rhodes
that was really well written good job :) . . . :,( the ending made me want to cry.
12/17/2011 c1 5zero-kun08
OMG! Such a touching story! There needs to be more fics of this couple. They are just so cute together.
8/28/2011 c1 8watch-me-write
Beautiful story! TT_TT Brought back all the depressing-ness of those episodes though. I want to cry! 07-Ghost is the best anime in the world! And I really wish there were more fics for these two :( But! Keep up the good work! :D I loved it ^_^

~Bexmar ^O^
5/14/2011 c1 31violetkisses
wow, beautiful.
4/10/2011 c1 Rave
WELL this is a first. A lemon made me cry. Like, really cry. This was so sad and angsty.. Ohemgee. D': SAD! It was so beautifully written.. Omg.. So beautiful.. D:

Still crying about what Mikage thoughtand said at the end, though D:
11/12/2010 c1 5lolligje
This was beautiful, smexy, sweet and sad. Omgsh so sad...T.T

It was so in character to. Very amazing job, the best 07-ghost story i have read till now. It really should get more fanfiction love. But your writing style is amazing! Anyway,

I really want mikage to be alive now...=(
27 Page 1 2 Next »