for Something More

3/12/2010 c4 10Migalouch
Love this story want to see it continued please update soon Chapter 4 pulls at the heart strings!
3/11/2010 c4 L-rock
love i t- please keep going!
3/10/2010 c4 5Kate N. Golsby
I love it! I didn't see some of that coming but it works really well. I particularly like the way you had Kate call Alexis and ask for the address and key. I was expecting her to just keep calling him on the phone, but this is so much better.
3/8/2010 c4 6Katie-Kakes97
nice

thx
3/8/2010 c4 cyn23
hey, great new chapter, i really like it, that was great, cant wait for the next chapter
3/7/2010 c4 Pat Toby
the story is going great
3/7/2010 c4 49Macahol84
omg i feel so bad for rick. i know how hard it is to face rejection and come up short. i cant wait for your next update
3/7/2010 c4 4GibbsIsMyGod
such an awesome concept :) can't wait for more
3/7/2010 c4 3Divinity84
O, very nice. More please. :)
3/7/2010 c4 1marie-scr
she is so clueless, but I love your chapter and really want another one really soon please!
3/3/2010 c3 7andy1990
hmm, I like twists. What the heck does Will want? Interesting.
3/3/2010 c3 5Kate N. Golsby
now can I say more, more, more?

3/3/2010 c2 Kate N. Golsby
Thank you So much for messaging me. I missed the button but now you've told me I know where it is. I'm new to this site, it's my first day in fact. I absolutely love your work. I'd have sent this in a private message but am not able to yet, so this is the best I can do.
3/2/2010 c1 Kate N. Golsby
Great piece of writing! Do we get to read more or are you cutting it there?
3/1/2010 c2 cyn23
great new chapter, i really like it, betting on milkshakes, sounds like fun, cant wait for the next chapter
70 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »