FanFiction.Net
for A Moment Gone Awry

6/29/2022 c5 Adrian Jasha Leon Munares
Me gustó mucho la historia, espero que te valla bien.
1/10/2020 c1 krelyin
Rather interesting story, hope to see it updated again.
10/13/2019 c3 Ferdiad
Not sure why you're making Ranma out to be this emotionally vulnerable person when he's not at all.
10/13/2019 c1 Ferdiad
The Konoha ninjas are way too trusting, they should have been taken into custody and interrogated at least
7/21/2019 c5 silverhawk88
Great chapter! It is cool to see Ranma and Ed getting along. I can’t wait to see where this Chuunin Exams goes! Keep up the good work and update soon. Thank you!
7/20/2019 c1 silverhawk88
Oh cool! A multiverse jump! Let the games begin!
3/11/2019 c5 1Lover of Emotions
that is good. update soon please.
11/26/2018 c5 shugokage
Definitely an interesting scene and chapter!
11/12/2018 c2 2Death of Snipers
I like the story so far, though I think it’s a bit odd for ranma to learn alchemy rather than focusing on their specialties. I can see Ed learning the physical martial arts, though I’m not sure about ki, but alchemy requires more technical knowledge than I think ranma would be interested in.
11/4/2018 c5 Ranmaleopard
This is just really interesting and I can't wait for more. Please continue
11/3/2018 c5 7Riniko22
Thanks for the new chapter, it seems from the ending line that the uninvited guest from the Forest of Death will be showing up again. Looking forward to the next chapter when you are ready to post.
11/3/2018 c5 8The Keeper of Worlds
Irony you great beast. Loving this and so glad to see it updated!
10/31/2018 c4 Mugen-Muse
Depending on how much stock one puts into anime fillers, Naruto uses six hand seals for the Sexy Technique during a "Tsunade becomes Hokage" filler while the standard Transformation Technique only uses three. Never mind the fact a Naruto wiki says the Transformation Technique is actually physical transformation instead of a technical hologram like the Clone Technique. If that's really the case, then what would that make the Sexy Technique?
10/31/2018 c5 Guest
Glad to see that you updated!
10/30/2018 c5 2Kariston Draconis
Hmmm... Not dead I see, that's good. Looking forward to seeing where you take this.
116 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »