for Last Exit to Brooklyn

1/24/2012 c12 rubadubdubbs
I like that Liz was able to save herself, and I'm glad she gave Bosco a second chance.

Saving a boy, saving a dog, fighting a much larger man... enjoyed those flashes of the old Bosco.

I'm still having trouble with Bosco's identity. After he was arrested and in the holding cell, did Collins know he was an undercover cop? Collins was upset that Bosco was getting out of jail, but he didn't seem to question why Liz was taking him. Bosco saw them taking money from the kid in the alley, so why didn't Collins and his partner kill Bosco instead of arresting him?

Looks like Jackson and Geidel aren't the only dirty cops that may end up trying to kill Bosco.

Add stupid to Geidel's list of other fine qualities. I don't feel sorry for him and hope his confession seals his doom.

Thanks for giving us another chapter. More please... :)
12/29/2011 c11 sullyfan
Jackson didn't really believe that no one from the 55 wouldn't take a closer look into Faith death. Now he has 55 charlie up his ass. Way to go Sully and Davis. It will be interesting to see when Jackson will show up in Brooklyn.
12/22/2011 c11 rubadubdubbs
You might be getting coal in your stocking for leaving us hanging here.

This is a Bosco story, so he has to save her, right?

Not preventing Liz's death would send this into a different direction, so I'm thinking he will probabaly snap out of it in time to save her. :)

The flashbacks are an issue. After this event, Bosco will see that he is a liability. Will he stay, knowing that he didn't back Liz up because of his mental demons?

Can't wait to see how you handle this one.

Sully and Davis... give me more!

Why are they not using another name for Bosco while undercover? Wouldn't his identity be a concern? Wait, is he suppose to be playing the part of a fired cop, turned druggie with a girlfriend? I know Liz got him out of jail, but didn't know if the cop identity was suppose to stay with him. That works if it is. I like reading 'Bosco' instead of a different name anyway. :)

Waiting for the next chapter.

Thanks!
12/5/2011 c10 sullyfan
Finally Sully starts to trust his instinct and does something right.

Bosco feeling home - seems he has a good start into his new life.
11/28/2011 c10 rubadubdubbs
A great set up to get us into the thick of things... :)

We get Bosco dealing with the loss of Faith, or in his case, not dealing with it. The flashbacks will keep Faith in this story until the end and they may become more than just grief stricken memories for Bosco.

I didn't understand Swersky's cold response to Bosco. Swersky seemed sorry and worried about Bosco in their last meeting and even though the undercover assignment requires a certain perception, I didn't understand why he treated him this way in the privacy of his own office.

We have Sully and Ty on the trail of Jackson, but that could be a dangerous game. I'm a little worried about that.

Very curious about the undercover assignment with Liz.

Whoa! Bosco and Liz are going to be living in the same apartment?

Sure, there are two twin beds, but they will be sharing the same bedroom, same bathroom, same dog.

Not complaining, just jealous. :)

Thanks!
11/26/2011 c10 32ackeberlynn
Another wonderfully well-written chapter! :)

I'm so glad Bosco's trying to move forward, and that Sully finally is pulling his head out of his butt to realize that something else is going down.

It still seems so weird - so wrong - that no one at the 55 was there for Bosco. Especially Swersky. He always struck me as the fatherly type, but the way he treated Bosco here was unforgivable. Sully and Ty deserve to feel guilty too. Maybe if they catch Faith's killer though, that will make up for it.

I wonder - this new girl Liz - are you writing her to be like Faith? Is she a Mary Sue? ;) Love the dog.

And I LOVE the Goo Goo Dolls - they are my favorite band! :)
11/15/2011 c9 Nurit
YAY! an update!

I love this story and where you're taking it too!

please keep on updating (the waiting is torture!)

11/10/2011 c9 sullyfan
I imagine Sully trying to hug Bosco - even if he needed it.

Interesting to see what's coming next - and what Swersky will tell Sully and Co about Bosco. Wish Sully would be his connection outside the undercover thing.
11/8/2011 c9 rubadubdubbs
I've been away for quite a while, but thoughts of Bosco have a way of sneaking up on you. Finding out that Jason Wiles will be in 3 episodes of CSI-NY starting this Friday, I started feeling nostalgic for Maurice Boscorelli NYPD.

I was almost giddy when I saw there were new chapters to this story that I had yet to read, so thank you so much for not giving up on this one.

I've reviewed before and told you how much I enjoy your writing. I'm a sucker for Bosco angst and action, and your story delivers. Didn't expect a new partner, but I like her. Adding Liz to the mix may offer opportunities to indulge in Bosco moments that makes us weak in the knees. Don't know if Sully will be around much with Bosco going undercover, but glad he is on Bosco's side. Thanks too for letting Swersky be involved with the plan. Can't wait to read more!
11/7/2011 c9 ackeberlynn
Finally! There is hope!

Man you put him through the wringer!

What Swersky let him go through, however, was unforgiveable.

They could have told him he was going undercover beforehand and saved him a lot of grief.

And agree with the last few lines too - maybe if some of his coworkers had given half a damn about it him - and really tried - Bosco wouldn't have gone through that hell.

But I guess if he's supposed to come out better on the other side of all this...then so be it.

Once again, loved that Faith was there in Bosco's darkest hour, telling him to hang on. I love her. And I love him.

Thanks for updating! I always look forward to it :)
7/26/2011 c8 F-Riviera
This story is great! So different from other Third Watch stories I've read... I hope you update soon as I am eager to see where you plan to take this. Keep up the good work and thank you so much for sharing :-)
7/19/2011 c8 ackeberlynn
WOW...and the hits just keep on coming, don't they?

I must say that I love, love, LOVED the flashbacks in this one - ESPECIALLY the scene where Faith looks at Bosco reading with Emily and wishes he was her husband, and then Fred comes in like the drunk jerk he was. Faith and Bosco's reactions are very in-character. You have Sully's down, too.

And what was that crap from Fred? Was he trying to torture Bosco by making him speak at Faith's funeral? And what IA did was inexcusable - there HAS to be regulations governing how, where, and when they can 'arrest' NYPD officers. I hope the PBA Attorney is properly outraged by their behavior.

I wish more the characters would step in to try and be there for Bosco - maybe Ty?

And I hope there's a light at the end of this tunnel with Bosco - because while I am such an angst-addict, I need there to be a reason for all the suffering, you know?

At any rate - WONDERFUL chapter. Thanks for a great read. Definitely part of what keeps me coming back is I have absolutely no idea what is going to happen next. :)
6/21/2011 c7 AgentHumen
Great chapter! I like the pacing of this story...keep it up!
6/18/2011 c7 ackeberlynn
Wow - loved that scene at the end where a Bosco-ish cop is dishing out the kind of treatment Bosco (used to) give criminals. Great insight.

He really messed up this time, though. He needs someone like Faith in his life.

...Is she reeeallly dead? (Insert pout).

I felt bad that Mikey wasn't more there for him though. I always thought Mikey had potential. Of course, a bar is not a place for any kind of bonding.

And what will the repercussions be of Bosco's stint "on the other side"? Guess I'll have to wait to find out. :)

P.S. thanks for the update. The TW fandom hasn't had a lot of activity lately, and it's kind of stagnating for the muse.
6/16/2011 c7 Des
Hey. Just found this fic and OMG it is AWESOME! I just feel so sorry for Bosco, but also love Bosco angst... Please update very soon, I can't wait to see Jackson's next move...
63 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »